Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
problem in logging in
2010-04-01 17:26
every time i am trying to log in its showing me message "wrong pin! Disconnecting" if you have forgotton your pin then visit website www.hamsphere.com ". now could someone please help me in retriving back my pin so that i could again start using hamsphere..? is there any way to reset pin now..?
Re: problem in logging in
2010-04-01 18:03
Hello Sunny

Go to HamSphere.com webpage Forum

CLICK on " LOST PASSWORD" and then enter your email address..............

The system will reply to your email box with a new Password / pin # ( these are the same for both the Forum & RADIO )

When entering them into the spaces provided - make sure the space is completely empty and you type first character at the very beginning of the box - no space in front of you callsign or pin # / Paswword............. this is important !!

73 GOOD LUCK

Vic

VE3JAR
2010-04-01 19:51
thanks a ton!!! mate...
2010-06-16 12:53
Mine is calling for an audio error. little endian?
Can't sign on. Plz Help :)
2010-06-16 12:55
Admin
2HS3367, what operating system do you use?

Kelly
2010-06-16 12:56
I am using Vista thx
2010-06-16 12:57
I am using windows vista
2010-06-16 13:00
Admin
The sound driver of Vista is usually not activated until you plugin a microphone in the mic-jack.
Try that first.

Secondly, the sound board itself, what brand is it? Is it embedded on the main CPU board?
Some old sound boards were unable to utilize 8 kHz sampling rate, but that is far fetched as most cards supports 8kc nowadays.

Kelly
2010-07-02 14:51
when i log in i get the message: complete exam
2010-07-02 15:37
Non-licensed users take exam. how?
2010-08-02 18:11
I have windows xp ,payed thru paypal downloaded java.plugged in mic.can't get radio to come up.at a loss.help!!! thanks and 73s bill morris KF5GVH
2010-08-26 22:01
yes i had a new callsign and pin number and pin number what let mein
2010-08-26 22:02
my new pin want let mein
2010-08-30 18:35
i have the hamsphere on my screem but i can not log in
2010-08-30 18:37
i have the hamsphere on my screem but i can not log in do i have to take the test again
Re: problem in logging in i have the hamsphere on my screen
2010-08-30 18:39
do i have to do test again callsign 26hs2379
2010-08-30 21:31
Hello my friend

YOUR EXTENDED TRIAL PERIOD is OVER.............

READ about the Subscription OPTIONS you have .......... Your choice 1yr / 3mth paymebnt to continue to use HamPShere ..... Be a Subscriber. !!!
====================================
HamSphere User Account Definitions: SUBSCRIPTION: Fully featured radio for 1 year. Price 25 Euros = 32 USD.

EXPIRED TRIAL: Fully open on weekdays Mon-Fri 0600-1300 UTC. ===============================

Vic
VE3JAR
2010-11-30 05:09
When I try to log in I get message....server not on line please try later....this has been going on for a few weeks...can not use Hamsphere...what gives???

Don
KB0ZXW......
2010-11-30 06:22
Admin
Hello Don.

I am 100% certain that it has to do with your local firewall.
Can you recall doing anything with your computer such as upgrading your operating system or fiddling with the firewall?

Please look in your settings and make sure that the TCP port 8010 is not blocked for outbound traffic. Turn of the Windows firewall temporarily and check if the problem persists.

It may also be your router that might accidently have been configured with wrong firewall settings.

Check either.

Kelly
5B4AIT
2010-12-01 04:47
Hello Kelly...

Have not done any upgrades to the operating system but i guess I might have turned the firewall of for some reason or other because it was turned off when i just checked it. Not that hot on the tech stuff with the computer just know enough to get myself into trouble with it. Not sure where to go to find this setting for TCP port 8010....did some looking around but found nothing that said port 8010..

Don
KB0ZXW
2010-12-01 05:12
Kelly...
even with thec firewall turned off I get the same message from Hamsphere....

Don
2010-12-01 21:18
Hi...me again :(

Just got off the phone with my ISP (Comcast) and told them the problem and they said that everything was good with me connection and they had me ping Hamsphere.com and also ping the IP 83.168.206.42.....each one came up with the same results "request times out" I have taken my router off line and have the computer plugged directly into the cable modem so the router could not be an issue.
Last night I downloaded the program again but on to a different computer and still had no luck.
Don't know much about settings on the firewall so would need some help there. I have also taken the firewall down and tried to log in on the progrem.
not sure on what to do next....My ISP also said that it was either something with the program or on your end of the world LOL.
I don't seem to have any problem getting on any other websites...they did do a reset on the modem so everything there checked out just fine.

Don
KB0ZXW
2010-12-01 21:43
Admin
Hi Don.

Not being able to ping our server is "bad". Someone on the way to Sweden seems to block either ICMP packets or the TCP port 8010. We suggest you download the pingplotter program from the Download directory

The trace 83.168.206.42 and look for PL = Packet Loss or other blocks in the path. You might see where or when the traffic is blocked or stopped.

Kelly
2010-12-02 05:27
Hi once again....

I downloaded the pin ploter freeware prg. and also tried the standerd edition of ping ploter. I put in your IP address 83.168.206.42 hit trace and I get "destination address unreachable" 100% packet loss. Also it had "mail.lindman.se (83.168.206.42) hop unkown". This was with the standard edition of Ping Ploter. The freeware edition just came up with the address unreachable.

So now what is my next step??? How do I look for this TCP port 8010? and ICMP...not sure what either are but by the time I get through all this I should know.

Don
KB0zxw
2010-12-03 06:12
I think there is a problem with the software is was working fine last night.
Can they fix the problem.

2hs326
2010-12-04 03:38
Me again....

Just an update. After loading the program on three different computer, dropping my firewall and virus protection, taking my router off line and plugging each computer directly into the cable modem (one at a time) I still had no luck with log in on Hamsphere. I loaded the Hamsphere program on a computer at work and it logged me in right away. hmmmm this got me to beleiving that it had to have something to do with my cable modem. The cable modem also runs my telephone service which has been working just fine.
Well this afternoon I decided to take the cable modem back to my ISP (Comcast) and exchange it for a new one thinking it would solve my problem. Well got the new modem hooked up, called my ISP to get it activated and would you beleive they had trouble getting the modem to work for me. Now I have internet but no phone service, I really don't beleive that this other modem that they gave me was a new one, now I have someone elses problem. :( Oh yes the other modem still would not log into Hamsphere. They are sending a cable guy out early tomorrow morning to check thing out. I sure the heck hope that I get a new modem this time around.
Well keep you informed of what happens after the cable guy gets things back to order again.

Well that is all...

73's to all of you

Don
KB0ZXW
2010-12-05 04:39
Well got the cable modem reset and got my phone lines back up and running (the wife was happy about that)...not sure if that was really the problem now or not....I got the program to work on two of the three computers (only need it on one)so i am a happy camper.
The program wouldn't work right away so I did a good clean up on my systems, did a disk clean up and defrag all in safe mode, after that I got a bright idea (X( of doing a system restore on the systems. Took it back to the 1st of Sept on one computer and around the 1st of Oct on the other one. That seemed to do the job on two of the computers, so for future reference if you have this kind of problem give system restore a try it might work for you also.
Want to thank Kelly 5B4AIT and vic VE3JAR for all their help with this problem. Sorry Vic I never did see you on Skype for a chat.

Thank you for listening to my problems...

73's
Don
KB0ZXW
2010-12-05 07:03
Admin
Hi Don.

Thanks for sharing this info. Although it seems rather drastic to do the cleaning measure including the system restore to get HamSphere working. I would guess your computer was all messed up by other stuff than HamSphere and hence you had to take these measures.

Kelly
2011-12-08 00:56
Hello everyone in this forum that is having problems logging in.

I annoyed Kelly many times about this same problem but just got it straightened out so figured I'd pass on what I did to get it working.

First I removed BOTH Hamsphere AND all old versions of Java from my computer.

I then re installed the latest version of Java which is SE 6 Update 29.
When you do this you will see a Java "Test" button that will test to see if it has been installed correctly on your machine. Do this test BEFORE trying to download Hamsphere again!

Now go download the correct version of Hamsphere and remember if you have a 64 bit system, don't download the 32 bit version.

Good luck.

73's
Bud
KD0PHG
2014-10-18 12:36
KD0PHG Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hello everyone in this forum that is having
> problems logging in.
>
> I annoyed Kelly many times about this same problem
> but just got it straightened out so figured I'd
> pass on what I did to get it working.
>
> First I removed BOTH Hamsphere AND all old
> versions of Java from my computer.
>
> I then re installed the latest version of Java
> which is SE 6 Update 29.
> When you do this you will see a Java "Test" button
> that will test to see if it has been installed
> correctly on your machine. Do this test BEFORE
> trying to download Hamsphere again!
>
> Now go download the correct version of Hamsphere
> and remember if you have a 64 bit system, don't
> download the 32 bit version.
>
> Good luck.
>
> 73's
> Bud
> KD0PHG
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.