A New Subscriber! 26HS594 - James - United Kingdom
2019-01-28 07:26
Hello

My name is James and I am a new subscriber on Hamsphere. I am 32 years old, from the United Kingdom and I am very much into HAM radio.
I am looking to find talk groups to engage in and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I like having discussions with others about a wide variety of subjects. I am still getting used to talking on Hamsphere but I believe I am making progress the more I practice. I have aspergers, which can make it difficult for me to talk to people that I don't really know well, but I believe that in time I can overcome this and I know I have the determination to overcome it because this is something that I am passionate about. So far I have met some very nice people that I have spoken to, one being a gentleman named Mike (I think). He is a moderator who helps other people and he is always very helpful and very welcoming of new stations.

I am currently having an issue finding stations unfortunately but I am trying to work out what the problem is. I suspect that this is either due to something that I have done (or not done) or the signal in my area is not very good. I will have to try reinstalling both HS3 and HS4 because I am having trouble on both for some reason.

I look forward to meeting like-minded people to have many pleasant discussions with, but until then, 73's to you, reader!

James - 26HS594
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login