Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
A New Subscriber! 26HS594 - James - United Kingdom
2019-01-28 07:26
Hello

My name is James and I am a new subscriber on Hamsphere. I am 32 years old, from the United Kingdom and I am very much into HAM radio.
I am looking to find talk groups to engage in and hopefully make some new friends along the way. I like having discussions with others about a wide variety of subjects. I am still getting used to talking on Hamsphere but I believe I am making progress the more I practice. I have aspergers, which can make it difficult for me to talk to people that I don't really know well, but I believe that in time I can overcome this and I know I have the determination to overcome it because this is something that I am passionate about. So far I have met some very nice people that I have spoken to, one being a gentleman named Mike (I think). He is a moderator who helps other people and he is always very helpful and very welcoming of new stations.

I am currently having an issue finding stations unfortunately but I am trying to work out what the problem is. I suspect that this is either due to something that I have done (or not done) or the signal in my area is not very good. I will have to try reinstalling both HS3 and HS4 because I am having trouble on both for some reason.

I look forward to meeting like-minded people to have many pleasant discussions with, but until then, 73's to you, reader!

James - 26HS594
Re: A New Subscriber! 2HS2136 - Dennis - United States
2020-10-11 14:40
Hello i am only about 4 or 5 days old on here but one i hope get to be able to use the radio for when i log in on eather version {3.0} orNo connection {4.0} i just keep a message that says no connection to server, and there is a error message that says:Module TCP Driver/Fault. Thanks for any help. Dennis
Introduction 9HS6905 Nova Scotia, Canada
2021-01-28 14:53
Hey everyone, I am Kevin and glad to be back in radio land. I have always been involved with radios since a young teenager and now that I am retired I hope to make many contacts and friends with Hamsphere.

Please stay save and take care during these crazy times we are all living in.

73's and catch you around the bands
Kevin - 9HS6905
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.