"Auto" is not possible, because the system can't know into which position you like this plugin set.
Please do the following steps:
1. Start the HS.Program
2. Don't click on "Transceiver", but in the upper left corner on "Editor"
3. You will see your rig and on left side a small list with all your plugins, as well as installed and not-installed (green and red)
4. Drag & drop your new plugin with the mouse to the place where you want in the rig
5. Save the "new" rig and close the editor
6. Start your Transceiver again now
That's all, enjoy and have fun. :-)
BTW: Antennas DON'T need any "installation", they are working direct on the desired band(s). Only plug-ins must be saved via editor.
73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
Bochum / Germany
I purchased several plug-ins and am now trying to arrange them on the transceiver but there isn't enough space for them all. How do i expand the space needed for the new plug-ins, Also I need to return several plug-ins to list and get them off the transceiver. I seem to have more than I can deal with now, Where and how do deal with them?