Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
MMSSTV Or Easypal Digital SSTV
2010-10-20 21:16
LOOKING FOR EASYPAL OR MMSSTV ON 30 METERS 10.155 I Understand 30 meters Is Only Band For This Mode Hope To Hear From All Interested In This My Name Is Dennis Callsign N8LD
Re: MMSSTV Or Easypal Digital SSTV
2011-06-13 00:24
Hi Dennis,
I also am interested in getting sstv as well as digital modes going on 30 meters.
I am now preparing mmsstv and easypal ready for use as well as fldigi for the digital modes. I think it takes some of us to start...maybe other hams will join in.
Gus
2011-11-01 08:25
Hi Dennis.

Hope to hear you on Hamsphere Soon. Looking forward To the old group forming up again.
30 meters will be alive with digital modes . Longtime No hear Hope hear you soon.

All the best Robin, From the little state down under

73' VK7FRSA ex RS444
2012-10-15 07:23
N8LD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> LOOKING FOR EASYPAL OR MMSSTV ON 30 METERS 10.155
> I Understand 30 meters Is Only Band For This Mode
> Hope To Hear From All Interested In This My Name
> Is Dennis Callsign N8LD

NEVER USED DIG SSTV OR MMSSTV FOR YEARS GETTING TO OLD BUT I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW HOW TO WORK DIG SSTV ON HAMS SOUNDS LIKE A SILLY QUESTION BUT SOME TIMES I CANNOT ALWAYS UNDERSTAND THINGS NOW LOVE TO WATCH PICS JUST LIKE YEARS AGO WELL 12 TO 15 YRS JUST AN OLD MAN ASKING I KNOW YOU DOWNLOAD DIG SSTV BUT TO SET IT UP FOR HAMS OOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NOT SURE ANYWAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH M0NIW NORMAN SEE QRZ.COM MY EMAIL IS m0niw @yahoo.co.uk 73 and thank you
2012-12-06 08:42
MMSSTV is very easy to use and is a great starting point for SSTV for sure !!

73's
James
2013-04-17 00:02
Did anyone ever get started with this id like to learn more
2013-04-22 08:10
i used many digital modes in my earlier life as a HF ham. PSK31 and SSTV were my favorites. but i am having trouble getting any digital modes to work with HS. I am assuming that a 2nd pc will be needed to feed the HS software as the stereo mixer line doesnt allow it and seems to crash the s/w. Which is annoying when the pc is a 64bit octo cpu with 32gb ram. Not a toybox. But clearly the onboard sound is less than useful for this. Ill have a dig around and see if i can find a second card to pop in the box and get it goin that way...any hints appreciated.

Frank 43hs1522

From the desktop qth of Frank 43HS1522
2013-05-01 15:07
Can somebody help me for software that run on Macbook Pro for SSTV.
I dont fine program that works with HamSphere.

ON7VP
Patrick
2017-09-26 18:08
The free clash royale gems for the game are available here and you can get them in not time.
2018-02-09 10:13
Gooday from Moana Beach South Australia, Very interested in SSTV, having received over the years using MMSSTV. Would like to hear of any interest there. Cheers & 73's Lew
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.