Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
WAS CERTIFICATE
2009-12-06 22:28
WORKED ALL STATES AWARD

UPDATED 1/15/10
EMAIL ME IF YOU WOULD LIKE A FREE HAMSPHERE LOG BOOK TO KEEP TRACK OF THE "HS" CALLS AND THE REGULAR HAM CALLS.

My Email Please indicate that you'd like a free Hamsphere Log Book.

Hello HS Members..... Here is your first opportunity at "Paper Chasing". Paper Chasing, as I explained in another thread is operators who "chase" after certificates for various accomplishments or from Special Event Stations. This particular certificate will be called the "WAS AWARD", meaning Worked All States.

The object here is to work at least one Hamsphere station in each of the 50 United States. The rules for this contest are as follows:

1. Contact a Hamspher station in any US State
2. Log that contact with the following information
Call Sign
QTH (Location... City and State)
Name (operators Name)
Time (UTC Time)
Date (Month, Day and Year)
Frequency (Band and Freq) Example: 6 meters 50.144

IMPORTANT: I have changed the "Verification Rule". We will use the good old "Honor System". If you have worked at least one station in each of the United States, simply send in a copy of your log.

To help me Help you... Please send your log in Excel format or .ODS format as used with Open Office. (Open Office is Free) download it HERE.

Send ALL information above to: cornerman@comcast.net. If ANY information is missing or unreadable, you will not be credited for that contact, so be sure to send the information EXACTLY as written above.

Get yourself a list of the 50 United States and keep track. If you have a question, email that question in and I'll get back to you ASAP. Please don't ask me to keep track of your contacts for you. I will have the information but I do not have the time to tell you what states you need and which ones you already have. In short..... do the bookkeeping on your end.

Note that the US capital city, Washington, D.C., is not a state, nor does it reside within any of the fifty states. It is a district all on its own, located in the east and bordered by Maryland and Virginia. It should not be confused with the north-western state of Washington, home to the city of Seattle.

Hamsphere operators who complete the "WAS" will receive an 8X10 Certificate suitable for framing by mail. When WAS is accomplished and I receive your log, you will be asked for your mailing address.

If you have any questions regarding this Award, feel free to contact me.
In the event of a discrepancy the decision of the WAS Committee is final.
Only Hamsphere contacts count. You can not count contacts on CQ100,EchoLink, or any other mode.... Hamsphere Only!
An example of the WAS ward is below.
WAS Awards Committee

WAS email is cornerman@comcast.net

More Award opportunities coming soon.
Re:logbook
2011-09-20 22:24
pleas send me logbook.
Re: WAS CERTIFICATE
2011-10-06 22:55
this franky KF7FEF, I talked to you on Oct 5th about forms and new nots. i have 2.0 version of hamsphere and there is no forms on left side. my email adress is crazymoonfrog@aol.com. any help would be great. thanks Franky.
Re: WAS CERTIFICATE
2012-03-17 05:12
Hello I would like a free logbook for the contests. My email address is crazymoonfrog@aol.com.

KF7FEF

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.