LIST OPERATION with NCS stations on 14.275 (13-17z) and 7.045 (19-23z).
Net Control stations are UR5FAI, 14HS1, 9HS4755 and NA1NA.
For your consideration:
• Remember, OX3/WL1B will be using split operation.
• He will enjoy a high speed internet connection, so latency/delay will not be a problem, but keep in mind that Greenland is connected by satellite feed, so observe a 1 second delay before hitting the PTT with OX3/WL1B.
• Notice there is a 2 hour break between the 20 and 40m operations.
• Please use a ‘contest style’ exchange. OX3/WL1B should average 40 contacts per hour. He will have the capacity to work 320 stations total in 8 hours. This, of course, is if EVERYTHING goes correctly. So, be patient!
• NCS list frequencies of 14.275 and 7.045 MHz.
• Frequencies, times, NCS stations are all subject to band conditions.
73 de 14HS1 Pat
HamSphere DX Expedition Coordinator
DX Expedition Forum Moderator
Modérateur du Forum en français