Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
26HS2899 Stuart
2010-12-15 16:08
26HS2899 STUART BIRMINGHAM UK

Hi to all if you ever hear or see me drop in for a ragchew , Im not a licence holder yet but always had a love for all radio.
my main hobby was /is photography till i fell ill and now cant get out as much as i like but hey ho!! I
came accross good old HAMSPHERE and found a new way of comunication with like minded people.

If you fancy a look at some of my images and wish to leave a comment go to dreadzeps.com
Its my site with some of my work and thoughts.

Look forward to speaking with you.
73's

STU email @ .... dreadzeps@hotmail.com
Re: 26HS2899 Stuart
2010-12-29 15:23
Thanks for looking guys, Im loving the spirit and community on here, if only the rest of the world would do the same.......tallyho!!!
cheers 73's
stu
2011-01-02 12:58
A big thank you to all qso's I have had on here, I may not be on air (as such) for a while or as much as I wish due to health issue, lets hope i can get over this for a fresh start in 2011
thanks again guys
stu
2011-01-14 15:45
LOL.... I spoke too soon ...dont think I have called cq at all in 2011 so far...having to use strong pain killers for kidney stones..told to go in and have opperation but because of so many previous ops and scar tissue causing permanent damage I have decided to sit it out... thus using P/K to get me through so wont be on for a while ...take care all
73's
stu 26hs2899
2011-01-29 11:34
Hi guys any of you got home reamady to disolve kidney stones im climbing the walls here ..all doctors do is give out pain killers that turn me into a vegtable, so looking for any home cures...could go into hospital and remove them but been done so many times I have a lot of scar tissue on kidneyd and dont want any more as it could destroy kidney..any ideas including ...how to remove ya own kidney and put em back with a power tool!!!!! hi hi

cheers all missing the chats
stu
2011-02-05 20:58
I say me old chaps I have been on here twice this year...the doctors have changed me medication again!!!! Im getting so hard to find on here now Im like a rare dx station even I cant find me whilst im on these tablets...LOL
all the best
stu
2011-02-12 22:11
Hi Stu,

How are the kidney stones coming? I've never had them but I've got other health problems so I'm with ya. My subscription with HamSphere ran out a few days after bad weather did a ton of damage to my home. I'm in the process of fixing my roof and after that I'm going to re up my subscription. I hope we can have a QSO sometime soon. Feel better.
2011-02-12 22:40
Thanks Jeremy, its sort of under controll,the pain relief works but still makes me go into a vegi state but thats life,yep stones do hurt bad thats for sure. I have to watch what I do when I take the medication as Iget sleepy and unsteady on my feet sometimes and as I also have a form of briottle bone disease I cant slip over or knock myself against things as could cause a fracture or break,I got it for rest of my life now so coming to terms was the hard part now I just get on with living as best as i can , another problem with the pain killers is you cant really think straight so i dont use hamsphere too much but hope that i get enough time to come on here between the medication.... anyway you get that roof sorted and get back on here asap im use 40m most trying to get as many dx as possible from around the planet.
Nice of you to drop me a line here look forward to a contact sometime,
take care and 73's
stu 26hs2899

I raise me glass to ya!!!!!
2011-03-24 09:58
Hi me old sons....still got a pulse here but not been on Hamsphere for ages , not forgot ya all but just cant seem to focus when im on medication so dont want to end up talking a load of rubish..LOL
be back soon I hope....cheers all for reading 73's

stu
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.