working from another country
2019-05-18 06:13
Hi there. How can I get a new tamporary prefix to my callsign if Im planning travelling and be active from another country soon?
Re: working from another country
2019-06-08 11:51

you can send an E-Mail via the support-ticket system. In some cases it's interesting to get a temporary callsign-extention for the foreign country.
But this is (normally) only practice at real HAM callsigns.

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login