Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
3.0 not working
2012-01-26 07:54
Hello guys:
I am helping a fellow Operator out who is having a problem in V3.0 on a windows vista rig.
Problem: The trasmit PTT button cycles between ON/OFF and he cannot get on to talk because of this action.
He has gone back to a later version 2.0 and all is working OK.

I did not get a chance to ask him if his Java is up to date, and if he has let windows Update the vista system or not. Can somone get back to him or post here.

2HS567 Mike has the problem

Thanks
Gregory Spivey 2HS464
Re: 3.0 not working
2012-01-26 12:49
My first guess would br his VOX is ON .............

Vic
2012-06-13 02:14
HACE 3 MESES ATRAZ QUE HICE MI PAGO DE 40 DOLARES,PARA PODER OPERAR MI HAMSPHERE,PERO NUNCA ME HA FUNCIONADO, DICE QUE A EXPIRADO LO CUAL NO PUEDE SER . EN LA VERSION DE ENSAYO FUNCIONO MUY B IEN ,PERO DESPUES DEL PAGO NADA.
ALGUIEN PUEDE AYUDARME.

MI EMAIL ES :jorge1florida@hotmail.com
Jorge
2012-06-18 18:33
Hi, have just tried setting up my headset today, can receive but unable to transmit, seems i am only putting out a carrier, new to all this, would like to set up my audio etc on the pc recorder and play it back, any ideas, HELP!!
keith
2012-06-18 21:09
Hello Keith 26hs4840:

can you tell us the type of OS your running ie: winXP/win7/vista.
It sounds as if you just have to set your record mic setting inside your windows sounds card. If you have not used a mic/headset before you might want to enter your sound system Properties.

You can find this by going to your control panel/Sounds and Audio Devices, and look for the tab VOICE look in the middle of window you should see Voice Recordings TEST HARDWARE. Push that test button to run the SOUND HARDWARE TEST WIZARD.
This is used for Windows XP only.

vista and win 7 systems: go to control panel, if you cannot see a lot of items click the upper right hand corner (VIEW BY to change the view to all Large or all small icons. Then look for SOUND- Then click the tab for Recording

You should see an Icon of a Mic with a Green Check on it. IF it is NOT GREEN (right click the MIC icon and click ENABLE)
When you have the Green check on the Mic Icon Left Double click the Icon, A New window just opened up. Now click the Tab LEVELS.

Now you can Pre Ajust your Mic levels.
Microphone level at 100% and mic Boost at Mid level +20.0db

you may have to do some testing on your own to find just the right level for everything so as No to over modulate the HamSphere transmitter. once you get the hang of it is is as easy as eating Pie.

Oh while doing your ajustments in the sound control area. talk into the mic you will see the Color VU meter move in the Sound window.

Make sure you Close all windows in the right way. (APPLY - OK ) after you make any setting change.

You need Not enter the sound card Properties as I did in the above info. You can use the Speaker Icon by the clock to enter the Recordings Sound Properties

I also urge you to Please read the HELP in the HamSphere Manuel setting Sound input to HS transcever.

also when you make any sound card changes HS Must NOT be Running. It has to reconnect to your computer sound card in order for any and all ajustments to take affect

If you need any other help you can contact me at my email: gspiveygc@yahoo.com

Good luck and keep us posted on how you make out.

Gregory Spivey 2HS464
2015-03-07 23:38
No sound in Hamsphere 3.0
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.