Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Questions regarding the program.
2017-04-22 02:49
Is there a way to keep HamSphere 3 from logging me out due to inactivity? It does that when I am listening to broadcasts on it sometimes. I find that annoying. Not sure if HamSphere 4 does that too or not, but would like to disable that if at all possible. Also is there a way to resize the interface for HamSphere 4? The program is bigger then my screen. Thanks in advance.

Richard - Savannah, Georgia,U.S.A.
Re: Questions regarding the program.
2017-04-22 10:52
Hi Richard,

normally both programs do not log out by listening. As on a real radio you can work a long time without transmitting.
This effect could happen by system-overload, on both sides: your client and also on the server-side.

E.g. I'm using HS3 sometimes on my Smartphone and sometimes it close as well (sign-on screen again), but this may happen due to a low (slow) internet connection at this moment.
At home, in a stable WIFI environment, it runs all the time.

2nd question: No, that's not possible. I had the same problem on a Netbook Display (10,1") and I rebuild my Rig in a smaller way. I use the different pages in the radio, for logbook, propagation, antenna selection and so on. Not all of them in the "mainscreen". And now the "borderlines" are exactly in the screen-width.
Maybe this could help you as well.

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.