Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
More Mac Troubles
2011-02-24 20:12
A while back, I posted that Hamsphere crashed often when I tried to log in. I did the required config file changes (I hadn't checked on the thread in some time) and it still crashes whenever I click login.
Re: More Mac Troubles
2011-09-13 10:27
I'm using a MacBook Pro and it runs Hamsphere really well (September 2011). I have tried versions 2 and 3 and can report it running well.
2011-11-29 21:40
I too am having issues with the Mac version of the software crashing often. Typically when changing servers but I have also observed it crashing in other random ways as well.

I am unaware of the config updates mentioned by 2HS3312 above, but will search the forums to see if I can find some info on that. I have definitely not made any config changes, so that could be part of my issue.

Any additional info here will be helpful. Thanks!
2012-05-22 22:30
Just like G8UKO I am running HamSphere on an Intel MacBook Pro, Mac OS 10.7.4, with no problems at all.

Please confirm whether you are using Intel or Non-Intel systems and what versions of Mac Os & Java.

Rabbi Andy
KF6PVT/MM0BQV/Broadcaster

Hamsphere Forum Moderator
2012-05-31 03:13
I am using Macbook Pro. I also find it mostly crashing while changing the server and at times randomly.
A6/VU2EOJ
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.