Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
SSTV problems
2012-10-29 09:53
When receiving STTV the picture starts to come in and then about every 1cm down the screen the edge jumps in creating a stepped look. 1 cm more and it jumps again. Result is a broken picture in stripes. There seems to be a pulse every 3o seconds approx that causes this jump?

Have tried adjusting settings without success - anyone else experienced this and how do you resolve it? Windows XP and Windows 7 tested with same issue on 2 computers?

Comments please.

Thanks

Mike G0AMO
Re: SSTV problems
2012-11-02 19:35
I have the same problem, and it really bothers me.. Any solution?

Filip YU1TTN
2012-11-02 19:37
Admin
Are you receiving in CODEC OFF or ON?

Kelly
2012-11-03 00:54
Hi Kelly

Thanks for your speedy responses to problems etc. Much appreciated. I have now added an external USB soundcard to my laptop and it is much better - also reduced audio levels and set the timing of software with a WWV signal. Much better now, and have worked SSTV and also EasyPal with success. Thanks for resolving the 1012 problem today. Seems fine now. Yes using Codec off.

Very impressed with Hamsphere - keep up the good work.

73 de Mike G0AMO
2012-12-08 21:50
73.51 to Everyone. I'm 136HS116 and i really want to know how to do sstv with hamsphere. For information i have Windows xp service pack3. Mmsstv and also one interface signalink USB with her own integrated sound card. What i have to do please. Tnx for helping me because i know that Hamsphere is a great family with so much people who really love RADIO. Tnx once again.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.