Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
About QSL cards
2018-09-03 12:35
When we're doing a QSO last action of kindness is to send a QSL card confirming the contact. It' s important not only to remember the QSO done, but also to acquire the credit for awards.
Don't send the QSL card, if an operator is good to send it, means not respect the normal behavor among radioamateurs or radio enthusiasts. I think we have to pay attention and we have to remember last action, after the end of our QSO. Thanks a lot. Angelo I0RNK
Re: About QSL cards
2019-01-12 14:30
Is there any chance there will be a option for SWL in the futere . Like SWL callsign? I use hamsphere with a lot of fun instead of my home receiver but confirming a reception of some nice dx is realy not an option without having a actual qso. It would be nice as in real life you can confirm that you have copied a station as a SWL . If not its no problem I will enjoy it anyway.
73 de 19HS4249
Wilco
2019-01-19 11:29
Hi Wilco,

there is a little chance with the SWL-rigs, but they are located in some countries, not at your location:
http://hs40.hamsphere.com/swl

I guess that is not really what you want. The other way is to send a QSL card anyway via a logbook entry, but this is not the "normal" way, as you said.

BTW: Your name is interesting, it's like a phrase in the aviation radio operating. :-) "Wilco" means "Will comply" = "I understood your message and will comply with it".
Usual in all cases where a full "readback" is not important (for example, Controller says: "N123AB, Taxi to holding point Bravo runway 23L, via Lima, Alpha and Bravo-one, report ready for departure!" then you answer "Taxi to holding point Bravo runway 23L, via Lima, Alpha and Bravo-one, Wilco, N123AB") and so on. . .

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2019-01-19 11:54
Thanks for the reply Jorg.
I understand . I know there is a option to rent SWL rigs , but mine is working very well HI.
So I continue whit what I do , I enjoy that very much . Will buy me a headset and start making qso on HS 4 to confirm contacts..
I really enjoy HS4 because at the real HF frequencies I have to much man made noise lately , and there is nothing I can do about it exapt moving to a place without all the Wifi , microwaves etc etc . And that is hard to find in the Netherlands .
Wilco is my real name BTW . First 3 letters of my grandpa en the last 2 from my father ,
Well hope to meet you at HS 4

73 from Wilco
19HS4249
2019-01-20 12:33
It would be a pleasure to meet you, Wilco. :-)

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2020-08-03 17:16
I am having a heck of a time creating a QSL card in Hamsphere 4. I have worked on for days trying to get to sample templates to chose from so I can enter the recurring information. I have an old one from H3 sitting out there that I don't want to use. I can't get rid of it and it just keeps coming up with an error message on top of it. I need a step by step of where to go, how to get there and what to do.

Your help is badly needed
2020-08-03 17:43
Here is a basic guide once you have this sorted you can upload your own pictures and use them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IpFwnBm8U1M

https://hamsphere4and3.freeforums.net/
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.