PayPal recurring payment for subscription
2015-12-08 07:36
I downloaded the latest version of Hamsphere 3.0 and 4.0. After giving them a try, I decided to pay for a 1 year subscription. I used my PayPal account for the payment. Everything went through just fine. Then I received an Email from PayPal showing that Hamsphere has setup this payment as recurring, and would be paid by PayPal every December for an indefinite period of time. Did I miss this info in the payment section? I sure don't remember authorizing this. I thought I was purchasing just 1 year, and when that expired, the account would be locked out until I make another payment.
I logged into my PayPal account and canceled the recurring payment.

My suggestion, if you have paid with PayPal, and were UNAWARE of the automatic recurring payment, I suggest you log into your account
and check this. You may want to cancel this action.

I hope this info helps anyone considering payment with PayPal.
Re: PayPal recurring payment for subscription
2019-04-29 17:44
My subscription was already paid until August 2019 for Hamsphere no 3. On March 13th I subscribe for Hamsphere no. 4, but did,not use as my earring problems forced me to to quit radio.
It’s was paid by PayPal, 47$. Please send me a refund.
Jean-Marc Lebel
Ve2ble
Re: PayPal recurring payment for subscriptionf
2019-04-29 17:45
My subscription was already paid until August 2019 for Hamsphere no 3. On March 13th I subscribe for Hamsphere no. 4, but did,not use as my earring problems forced me to to quit radio.
It’s was paid by PayPal, 47$. Please send me a refund.
Jean-Marc Lebel
Ve2ble
Re: PayPal recurring payment for subscription
2019-05-03 10:33
Hi Jean-Marc,

there is no different account / payment between HS 3 or HS 4. ;-) No matter if you use the 3 or 4 version (or both).
No reason to subscribe and pay for HS 4 separately.
The amount is 30,- EUR (plus EU-Tax, not for Canada of course) per year.

For plugins, antennas and so on (HS 4 shop) you pay only one time. .

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login