Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Already logged into Hamsphere from a different client
2015-04-02 10:28
I recently paid the subscription to Hamsphere as I have been most impressed while using the trial. I decided to subscribe as I wanted to use the 30m band for psk31 and SSTV. I'm studying for my Foundation License and thought this would be a good way to learn how to use the software and how to conduct a QSO. I was disappointed that these modes aren't available in the trial, but I took the plunge and was quite happy with the results. But...

Since I subscribed, I haven't been able to use HS on my android phone, I get a message saying that I'm logged in on a different client and I'm really not. I have been in contact with Tech Support and am not realy getting anywhere. Since paying the subscription fee, I have used it only once or twice incase they are working on it.

I created a new trial account and that logs in on the phone fine but when I try to log my paid account in I get the error.

Here's what I tried:

Created trial account 26HS5759
Worked on all devices ie. PC, Laptop, iPad and Sony Z1

Paid subscription
Works on PC, Laptop and iPad no problem

Tried to login on Sony Z1 and get the error messages:
ALREADY LOGGED IN TO HAMSPHERE ON A DIFFERENT CLIENT
WAITING FOR TX TO START
HAMSHPERE ANDROID 1.0
CANNOT START

Deleted app and reinstalled (same errors)
Deleted app, rebooted phone and reinstalled (same)
Logged in to HamSphere.com and changed password so all devices now have incorrect password
Turned off wifi router so no devices can connect to internet
Deleted app, rebooted, now on 3G, reinstalled
Logged in with new password on 3G (same error)
Going insane by now lol

Created a new trial account with another email address 26HS6289
Tried to login on phone with 26HS6289 and success.
closed down app, rebooted and tried to login with 26HS5759
NO NO NO NO NO

Banged head against wall, kicked the dog and sat down in a huff, now I can't use my phone on Hamsphere and my dog isn't talking to me.

Please help.
I'm now logged in with 26HS6289 but just listening as I realy want to save my QSL cards and don't want to use a second call sign. Oh and I want to use 30m for psk31 and can't.

This has been ongoing for 3 days and I have now asked for some proper communication from tech support or a refund. I'm gutted that it's gone on this long, I even suggested that they clone my account then delete 26HS5759 from the database the recreate it and clone my information back on to it so that I don't lose my callsign or QSL cards and log book but I have had no reply.

If an administrator or tech support read this please someone get back to me. I won't wait much longer for service I've paid for and not be able to use. I will contact PayPal for a refund and let them deal with Hamsphere.

Frustrated - 26HS5759 (for now) - Craig
Re: Already logged into Hamsphere from a different client
2015-04-08 17:50
Well it got sorted with little to no communication from the server administrators so that's not best. It's been working fine on all devices right up until today and now it's happening again.

I have also noticed that I get exactly the same error if I try to log into Server 6 on my Notebook.

Please someone from the admin team read this and sort it out. I love Hamsphere and have been telling lots of people about it and they have been joining but if this keeps happening I will leave and I will contact PayPal as I have paid for a service I am not able to use.

Craig
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.