Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Starting a Net
2009-11-28 00:01
If anyone is interested in running a net in either of these areas, please let me know and I'll post the scheduled times and frequency you will be running the net on. Also, I have a Preamble provided to me by Greg, 2HS339, that I will post below that you can read before your net starts.

The net I run on 6 meters now is the The North American 6 Meter Hamsphere Net.
My suggestion for other nets are:

The Hamsphere Asian Pacific (freq.)Net
The Hamspher European (freq) Net

This is only a suggestion. You are free to call your net by any name you wish. The important thing is to get your net info to me and we can spread the word to help make your particular net successful.

I am willing to help in any way I can. Feel free to email me at cornerman@comcast.net or use the private message function here on the Forum.

Here is a suggested Preamble:

Greetings and Welcome to the North American Hamsphere 6 Meter Net.(replace this with your Nets name)

I am (your name and call sign) and I will be your net control station for tonight's net.

This net was formed for the purpose of introducing members to each other and to promote more activity on Hamsphere.

(replace the above with the purpose of your net... for example "The 20 Meter Firefighters Net. or The 10 Meter Computer Net, etc.....)

This will be a directed net.

Please do not transmit unless asked to do so by me. After check ins we will open the net for comments and questions from the check ins.

When checking in just state your call sign. I'll come back and pick you up, then you'll have the opportunity to give your name and QTH. Please speak slowly and clearly when giving your call sign. Everyone is welcome.

I will now begin the Net and take check ins..................

Lets start some new Nets!
73 to all
Jerry - N1TKO
Re: Starting a Net
2009-12-13 13:08
dear...Admin
OKAY,......so Glad complate comunication system like usual ssb tranceivers and what i need complate our system comunication around the world.
this is great idea for next generation as communication system...glad, happy,enjoy , great ......
And by the way how to connection with link to another radio ( repeater ) or else equipment
trhougt db9 connector of the pc pin.
Starting a Net..
many thanks to hamsphere admin...

god bless you......

YC6BRS
ROHADI SIREGAR ( Ucok )
Capital City of Aceh
2010-07-05 12:31
Dear Jerry N1TKO,

Is the Net still running now?:S No update about Net so far.. I think it is a good idea to starting a net especially for a newcomer to the HamSphere Family(:P) We could meet and know each other during the Net.. I always meet new friends here in HamSphere and it was very nice QSO between us.. Do not hesitate to contact me if you need a help to starting this activity.B) I would like to participate in this program, as well as i could organize and contribute to starting Asian Pacific (including Oceania) Net..

I am standing by and waiting for the Net starting over...:)-D
73 from Irsan de YD0OST
Jakarta - Indonesia (qrz.com)
2010-07-06 09:40
YC6BRS
And by the way how to connection with link to another radio ( repeater ) or else equipment trhougt db9 connector of the pc pin.

As Hamsphere is open to non-licence operators it would be a breach of your licensing conditions to connect Hamsphere to an real, RF emitting, radio and could lead to loss of license, a fine and / or imprisonment dependant on your jurisdiction.

Do not connect Hamsphere to a radio or repeater as you would with Echolink or similar systems which can only be accessed by licensed operators..

Andy
KF6PVT/MM0BQV/Broadcaster

Hamsphere Forum Moderator
2010-11-25 03:00
GOOD DAY,
I AM INTERESTED IN STARTING A NET. THE BIG APPLE TECH NET. COMPUTERS AND ELECTRONICS.
10 METER BAND 28.45O ON SUNDAY AT 12:00 PM.eastern stanard time
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.