Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
HamSphere Newsletter May 2022
2022-04-30 12:13
Admin

Welcome to the Spring edition of the HamSphere Newsletter 2022.
HamSphere has a lot of good stuff coming your way so let's begin:

New Plug-Ins

CW Trainer plug-in

On public request we release the CW trainer plug-in.

This plug-in will train your CW (Morse Code) skills. It can be used as beginner and advanced CW operator. The idea is to train your CW hearing capabilities at high speed. It is based on the KOCH method and provides continuous training for 2-40 characters over 10-60 WPM. The actual and effective speed is adjustable individually. The tone can be set over the entire CW tone interval.
Beginners start with 2 characters and work themselves up in speed and readability. Then increase slowly the number of characters like 3, 4, 5 etc giving each set of combinations some serious practice time.

https://shop.hamsphere.com/product_info.php?products_id=276985

DX Cluster plug-in

The DX Cluster plug-in is now updated to work with all operating systems.

https://shop.hamsphere.com/product_info.php?products_id=102964

Other useful Plug-Ins for your HamSphere 4.0 Transceiver

Audio compressor for both RX and TX audio.

A compressor/limiter is a type of amplifier in which gain is dependent on the signal level passing through it. You can set the maximum level a compressor/limiter allows to pass through, thereby causing automatic gain reduction above some predetermined signal level, or threshold.

The audio compressor is useful for lowering the dynamic range of a vocal, making it easier to be heard over the air without distortion. For example, if you move around in front of the microphone during a QSO, making the output level vary up and down unnaturally. A compressor can be applied to the signal to help correct this phenomenon by reducing the louder passages enough to be compatible with the overall signal.

This is the smaller version of the Audio Compressor/Limiter. Both plug-ins have 6 setting knobs for:
Input Threshhold: Where the compressor should start kicking in level wise.
Ratio: Audio level reduction 1:1 to 1:12
Attack: Time before the compression kicks in
Release: Time to hold gain after the compression kicked in
Limiter: Extra limiter to limit output spikes
Output: Make up gain
The plug-in has an A/P switch for (A)ttached and (P)ass through
The compression can be done on RX audio and TX audio or TX audio only by selecting the R/T switch.
Left LED instrument shows Gain Reduction and Right LED instrument shows Output level.

The VFO Advanced Wide

VFO Dial Plugin
L-Linked (adjusts the receive and transmit frequencies simultaneously)
R- adjusts the receive frequency only
T- adjusts the transmit frequency only
R=T- sets the receive frequency equal to the current transmit frequency
Swirling the VFO knob with the mouse will instantly alter the frequency in small increments. If you
swirl the VFO slowly, the frequency increments are smaller. Move the VFO knob very carefully for
fine-tuning. The frequency can be adjusted in 1-Hz, 10 hz and 100hz steps.

This VFO also cover the USB, LSB, CW and FM mode as well as Power Off and VOX. In addition it comes with a step up/down buttons.VFO Dial Plugin
L-Linked (adjusts the receive and transmit frequencies simultaneously)
R- adjusts the receive frequency only
T- adjusts the transmit frequency only
R=T- sets the receive frequency equal to the current transmit frequency
Swirling the VFO knob with the mouse will instantly alter the frequency in small increments. If you
swirl the VFO slowly, the frequency increments are smaller. Move the VFO knob very carefully for
fine-tuning. The frequency can be adjusted in 1-Hz, 10 hz and 100hz steps.

Big Power Switch

Big Power Switch. This switch has a built in delay for unintentional clicking. It is 244 pixels wide and fits on most radios and will give your transceiver a really cool look. It was developed on request from our users and if you have any Plug-in ideas you can share them on our Plug-in suggestion Facebook group:

If you have ideas of useful Plug-Ins, please join our Plug-In suggestion group on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.4.0.Plugin.Suggestions/

DX-status of Ukraine

In response to the current situation in Ukraine, HamSphere has added Ukraine to the "free-to-air" DX-Status and given all Ukrainian users free access to HamSphere. We can see that there are currently many new signups from UKRAINE and we need to help.

https://www.hamsphere.com/4_59492_read.html

Sporadic E season

The Es season is beginning

Sporadic E-layer skip enhanced by the sun. 10 and 11 meter bands lit up like fire. You can do amazing contacts on Es. Here is a picture of the ES-Map plug-on showing a morning's Es Layers live in Europe.

Get your ES-Map here!

New DXHS Entities

ALASKA has been added to HamSphere as a DXHC entity with ISO code = 2A and HS Prefix = 33 with Amateur Radio prefixes as: AL7, KL7, NL7, WL7

HAWAII has been added to HamSphere as a DXHC entity with ISO code = 1H and HS Prefix 17 with Amateur Radio prefixes as: KH6.7, AH6.7, NH6.7, WH6.7

https://www.hamsphere.com/4_58802_read.html

Listen to HamSphere 4.0 during contest

Download HamSphere 4.0 and try it: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/download

New Awards

The new ADXH award

Two avid HamSphere 4.0 users Manuel 31HS1112 and Bruno 14HS4937 started a club called Alligator DX Hunters. They created an Official HamSphere Facebook group the HAMSPHERE ALLIGATOR DX HUNTERS. On this group they will organize games to energize Hamsphere that we all love so much and where we have a great time together. Games based on the exchange of special QSLs and certificates will be provided. Each member will receive a membership card and number. QSL countries and regions, states (USA and CANADA) for each member. All operators are welcome, just apply to Manuel 31HS1112 or Bruno 14HS4937.

The ADXH club has gained interest among the operators and the HamSphere management has granted them a new Official ADXH Award on 11 March 2022 which is automatically issued when the criteria of the award is met.
The criteria is as follows:

Work at least 35 IOHS (Islands, see list below) on at least 5 bands over 10-160m. You can only work the same operator once per day. The QSOs should be done using any of the following antennas: V-Collinear, W8JK and GP Monopole.

More info here:
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/adxh
https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere4.0/permalink/3182330302041517

OSR Award

The new OSR Award is now being issued for real.
OSR stands for Operator Selected Remotes and you can work OSR stations to get this award with the following criteria: 180 OSRs, 140 OSRs on 5 Bands and 2000 QSOs. In the LogStats list to the right below you can see the red-marked column showing the OSR award being issued. The award renders a total of 10000 points for the HamSphere 4.0 DX Club Top-1000 which will give a you a significant push.

More info at:
https://www.hamsphere.com/4_59942_read.html

You can apply for your own OSR at https://hamsphere.com/support

OSR Operator Award

As of 3 May 2022 we are issuing a special OSR Operator award for OSR (Operator Selected Remotes). This is a challenging award where the OSR Operator needs to accomplish two criteria; 1. Work 200 ISOs and 2. Work 2000 QSOs with its remote stations. The award will reward the OSR operator 10000 points.

HRCC Rag Chewers Award

Rag-Chewing is the art of having long conversions on Amateur radio. Often involving more than two operators. Criteria for a HS Rag Chew is at least three 150 secs transmissions within 15 minutes of an hour. You will automatically join this club once you start holding longer QSOs on HamSphere 4.0.

The HamSphere 4.0 Rag Chewers Award is now issued. The threshold for the award is set at 500 Ragchews. This award is worth 10000 points for the DXHC top-list. The top-list is generated on a daily basis: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/hrcc

Mobile news

The Mobile app for HamSphere 4.0 can be downloaded from:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hamsphere.android.hs4hf

We issue three different awards for mobile stations. These are:

Currently we have almost 600 operators hunting for these awards. There is a TOP Mobile user list here:

https://hs40.hamsphere.com/mobile

New RMs

New RMs (Remote Rig for Rent) https://hs40.hamsphere.com/remote

Launch dates of the latest added RMs

2021-12-16 21:01 173RM1, Saint Denis, REUNION,https://hs40.hamsphere.com/remotebooking?callsign=301RM1
2021-11-25 16:13 108RM1,Fair Isle, SCOTLAND, https://hs40.hamsphere.com/remotebooking?callsign=108RM1

New OSRs

New OSRs (Operator Selected Remotes) from 1 JANUARY 2022

PYØS / PP5LL - ST PETER AND ST PAUL ROCKS
E51 / EA8BYQ - SOUTH COOK ISLANDS
4O / IK4HAQ - MONTENEGRO
W7TY / W5 - ROSWELL, NEW MEXICO USA
VA7FT / VE4 - RCAF HERITAGE MUSEUM WINNIPEG
S7 / W7NNN - SEYCHELLES
VP2 / EA8BYQ - VIRGIN ISLANDS (BRITISH)
PY0T / PP5LL - TRINIDADE AND MARTINS VAZ
YM / UA3ADN - TURKEY
HC8 / W7NNN - GALAPAGOS ISLANDS
FS / IK4HAQ - SAINT MARTIN
ZXØ / PP5LL - SOUTH GEORGIA AND THE SOUTH SANDWICH ISLANDS
YL / EA8BYQ - LATVIA
3B8 / IK4HAQ - MAURITIUS
PYØF / PP5LL - FERNANDO DE NORONHA
VQ9 / M7SBC - CHAGOS ISLAND
ZA / G0JDK - ALBANIA
9Z / SP2DNI - TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
VP6 / G0MOK - PITCAIRN
5Y / EA5ICK - KENYA
FT / G0THD - JUAN DE NOVA AND EUROPA ISLAND
FW1 / F0DUW - WALLIS AND FUTUNA ISLANDS
CT8 / HB9BHS - AZORES ISLAND
ZL9A / PT7BI - NEW ZEALAND SUB ANTARCTIC ISLANDS
3Y / PP5LL - BOUVET ISLAND
3CØ / PP5LL - ANNOBON ISLAND (PAGALU)
VE3OHS / CY9 - ST PAUL ISLAND

How to Subscribe

The HamSphere annual subscription costs 32 Euro (plus VAT in EU), that is about $40 USD and includes all our features even the iPhone and Android apps. It also includes the standard 4.0 transceiver.

Click here if you are interested in subscribing to HamSphere and get all features

For many years our operators have asked for a Subscription alternative payment to PayPal. Finally we are able to process debit and credit cards directly via a Secure Payment Gateway.

More on http://www.hamsphere.com/subscribe

HamSphere 4.0 Antennas

For any Amateur Radio Station apart from the skill of the operator the most important thing is the the quality of the antenna. Even the best rig is no good without a good antenna. HamSphere 4.0 is no different. It is a very sophisticated virtual ham radio platform with a state-of-the-art SDR transceiver. But at the end of the day successful HF communication depends largely on the type of antenna used by the operator. HamSphere 4.0 provides option to the operators to select and use variety of virtual antennas which are available in the repository.

Some situations would warrant use of Omni-directional or broad beam antennas to conduct group QSOs while at times one will need high gain directional antennas to be able to contact DX stations under adverse propagation conditions. On HamSphere 4.0 HF bands the propagation conditions are dynamic and vary from band to band at different times of day or night. Propagation conditions are different at any point in time at locations around the world and constantly keep changing as the earth spins on its axis and also as it revolves around the sun according to seasons. Conditions are also different at different latitudes. Sun plays a major role in determining the ionospheric charge densities depending on the SSN (Smoothed Sunspot Number) which in turn reflects on the radio station's ability to make contacts with other stations around the world.

Proper selection of antennas can often make or break the station’s ability to reach out to distant regions of the planet. HamSphere operator will be spoilt with choice when it comes to antennas. Almost all popular HF antennas are available to HamSphere users. Unlike the real world where various constraints limit the operator's ability to erect physical antennas HamSphere being a virtual radio environment has no such limitations.

Some of the most common types of antennas are shown here as preview to what is in the HamSphere Antenna Webshop.

The radiation patterns of some of the antennas on HamSphere 4.0 are shown below. Since a picture is worth a thousand words, the patterns are put up to provide a glimpse of the capabilities.

Explanation of Shortwave Propagation and the VOACAP prediction software

Unlike local radio broadcasting on the VHF FM band, short-wave reception relies upon the refraction of signals from layers in the atmosphere hundreds of kilometers above the earth's surface (known as the ionosphere). These layers are 'excited' when the sun shines on them,
changing their characteristics: some of them become more reflective to radio signals when subject to solar radiation whereas some start to absorb radio signals. This is why some shortwave frequencies are good for night time reception and others for the daytime. Sunset and sunrise present some other interesting opportunities as both the night time and daytime layers begin to swap over. This complex interplay of radio signals and layers of the earth's atmosphere is usually termed "propagation".

HamSphere 4.0 simulates this phenomenon very accurately and bases its propagation on the so-called sun spot numbers (SSN) as well as solar flux values. In order to understand shortwave propagation there is an excellent tool called VOACAP prediction software. By using the VOACAP software you will be able to determine up to date shortwave propagation for your region and your ability to communicate with other parts of the world. You can reach their online version here: https://www.voacap.com/hf

DIGI operations on HS

By Jaime Vega, KP4JEV

We have to think that the vast majority of the members of HS are what I consider Ham Radio enthusiasts. They are people who enjoy this hobby to the fullest, have fun, take points, collect diplomas, but they are not necessarily interested in investigating , try to try other modalities but that consumes time, they are satisfied with or that they have. Nothing wrong with that, they have my support. Moreover, they are the vast majority in Hamsphere 4, my regards to them.

Within that group there are others (who have been bitten by the Ham radio mosquito), are interested in another aspect of Radio and many of them are already Licensed Radio Amateurs, my regards to them..

Others of us like to get into trouble, ha ha, our presence in this hobby is based on the instinct to "try things", things that may not necessarily work but the appeal is so high that we will go on and on and on. .

There are not many of us, but I can say that we thoroughly enjoy giving our interest in inventing, trying and trying new things, in this case digital modes.

I know that as the saying goes > 2 are needed for Tango < I have called CQ with the intention of testing the RTTY mode and nothing. But that's not why I'm going to throw in the towel. This follows.

Being few causes the problem that you are not always going to communicate, that is part of the territory and we must accept it...so keep going, keep going, CQ CQ CQ CQ, and when you least expect it - -BINGO YOU GET IT- - This is Ham radio!

Oh man!......I think that 12720 Kms is a looooooooooooooooooooooooog way. I loved! KP4JEV

Hasta la vista de KP4JEV

HamSphere digi mode grpup: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamspheredatamodes

Here is another ROS / HamSphere 4.0 setup by Martin, SQ3M

DXpedition Reports and Special Event Stations

By Wayne VE3OHS

Since the HamSphere Winter Newsletter there has not been a lot of DXPedition activity due to conditions around the world

What does the DXPedition manager cover:

Activation of Islands (IOHS); Castles (COHS); and Lighthouses (LOHS).

What does the DXP Manager NOT cover:

Visits to cities, travel within the operators own country and travel to foreign countries.

For travel within your own country and travel to foreign countries you must put in a Support Ticket requesting same and where necessary you can rent the Holiday Pack. So, for those asking for DXPeditions other than to Islands, Castles or Lighthouses, you will require a Support Ticket submission.

Advertising for these DXPeditions, going forward, will be on the HamSphere website Forum and on the news ticker. There will be some information given on the HamSphere 4 Facebook pages.
Anyone wishing to go on a DXPedition there is a PDF form to be filled out (French or English) These forms can be found at on the HamSphere 4 Facebook page, click on “Files”

It is requested that when making application for a DXPedition that a minimum of 14 days in advance of the start of the expedition is recommended. There is an average of 4 to 6 hours work setting up each DXPedition. This includes: checking that the details on the application form are correct; entering the information in to the HamSphere Database; making QSL Cards (3 for a weekend DXP and 4 or more for longer DXP) setting up the rig and communicating with the Operator conducting the DXP and having him or her check all the cards and information.

Completed DXPeditions:

There was only 1 DXPedition during the reporting period and that was carried out by 14HS3000 Sebastien – congratulations, Sebastien, for a very well run DXPedition.

As DXPedition Manager if you have any questions or I can assist you to set up a DXPedition to an Island, Lighthouse or Castle please contact me.
For more info, please contact Wayne VE3OHS - ve3ohs@gmail.com

Pavel UZ7F

Hi dear friends. I'm Pavel UZ7F (ex UR5FAI). I'm very happy to be here with you since 2014. Let me tell you a few words about myself. I was born in 1983 in Odessa, former USSR. I became a CB operator in my school ages (when I was 13 years old). OMs know frequency 27.315 FM. My call sign was 315URF511. That was an amazing time to swim through the radiowaves and make friends all over the World. My father made me a homemade tranceiver.

Then I got a birthday gift - Dragon SS 485 (one of the best tranceiver for CB) and became a very active DXman on 11 m band. One day Victor UR5FH invited me to local children's club station UR4FWN where I made my first HAM radio steps. Victor gave me a CW key and I learned CW since my summer vacation. In 1998 i got my first HAM radio callsign - UR5FAI and became a very active HAM radio operator in my city Odessa. I was invited by Sam UT9FJ to the very big club station UX2FXX, where they teached me to be a contest man.

In the middle of 2000th I stopped with the hobby, but every night i heard Morse code in my dreams. Morse code is a music for my ears. Then I found a HamSphere. I met many friends who helped me. I was very active since 2014 on HS as DXman and contest man. HamSphere helped me to become a better than I was before. I learned more about propagation, antennas etc on HS4.0. And I decided to start my hobby once again. In 2018 I passed my HAM exams and got my license once again. In 2019 I got my first class operator license (higher class in Ukraine) and got my new callsign UX2FX. As you know, we can use a short contest calls here in Ukraine and i got it - UZ7F (we can use a short callsigns only during contests). I want to say big thanks to Kelly, who helped me with a hobby. Also big thanks to my best friends Andy UT1ZZ, Vladimir UW5EJX, Vlad RJ6B, Alex RG5A, Alex RA9CUH, Iliya R1BBL and many many others !!!

73's my friends and see you soon on the air.

de UZ7F (aka UX2FX, ex UR5FAI)

Andy SP2DNI

My interest in amateur radio (Hamradio) started when I was 13. Then I started attending a course at the SP3KCL radio club. I quickly obtained the listening license and, after passing the exam, I obtained the license of the SP3DNI ham radio. The first radio is the RBM-1 military equipment (power: 1W). Then it was home made equipment. What I loved the most was the CW emission work. Daily, several-hour trainings for a long time led to the fact that I found myself in the team of my voivodeship for the competition in high-speed telegraphy (receiving and transmitting). It was my life, my element.

First successes in the district championships, the Polish championships, and international competitions. But life had to go on, and so I found myself in the Navy. After graduating from military school, I became a professional soldier in the Navy. Of course, about the radio (communications) profile. Unfortunately, at that time, it was not easy to combine work in the army with my wonderful hobby. However, despite many problems, I managed to establish a military ham radio club. Unfortunately, today the club does not exist anymore. After eight years, I was able to leave the ranks of the army. I started working at the Gdynia Radio coast station.

Unfortunately, the years are passing by, whether we like it or not. I have been retired for ten years. Due to the appropriate age and not the best health, my wife and I had to divide our plot where we live among the closest family. I had to "roll" (with a tear in my eye) my wonderful antennas (no space). Only the GP7 antenna remains. And this is how I found myself in the great HamSphere community. It's been 8 years now !!! It is impossible to leave such a great hobby as HamRadio. I still devote several hours a week to CW training to keep in shape, because at the age of 70 the head must be fit. Vy 73 'de Andy - SP2DNI (ex: SP3DNI; SP1DNI; SP1DNI / 2)

The "Ham Shack" of SP2DNI

HS3 or HS4 - Where to make a beginning?

When a new user makes a debut on HamSphere, it often becomes a bit confusing on where and how to start. This is on account of the fact that HS3 and HS4 are two independent and quite distinct system platforms that HamSphere offers to all users. We would like to dispel such confusion and present a suggested roadmap for all new users to follow during the initial stage.

The two distinct virtual radio platforms are called HamSphere 3.0 (HS3) and HamSphere 4.0 (HS4) respectively. Both HS3 and HS4 are virtual radios, but are completely independent of one another. We consider HS3 as the first level for new users. Contrary to what your friends or peers may have advised, we would recommend that all operator who are new to the HamSphere system must use the HS3 platform initially for a while before trying out HS4. This is recommended for everyone irrespective of whether the operator is an experienced HF Ham Radio licensed operator or a new user without any Ham radio experience.

Even a very experienced HF operator must first familiarize himself with various fundamental architectural features of HamSphere before being able to operate like a pro on the system. Hence, please begin with HamSphere 3.0 (HS3) and get to know some of the following system basics.

1) HamSphere QSL Card Editor for creating new QSL cards.
2) HamSphere Logbook - This is a native logbook integrated with the HS Transceiver.
3) Adjustment of microphone input level between your PC and HamSphere software.
4) Adjusting Modulation depth and testing on the "Echo Server" provided only on HS3.

These are some of the basic examples of what one needs to do first before starting to work on HamSphere. HS3 is a self contained virtual ham radio platform with a simplified pseudo-random propagation model. It is therefore not as rigorous or hostile as the real world of HF radio in terms of propagation related difficulties. Therefore HS3 is more suitable platform to make a beginning. Of course, HS3 also provides a wonderful experience for conducting QSOs, making new acquaintances and working stations all around the world. There is an excellent award system on HS3 which is more or less in line with the ARRL DXCC awards. HamSphere 3.0 would therefore on its own provide a great operating environment offering long hours of fun and enjoyment.

After familiarizing with HS3, the next step would be to work on HamSphere 4.0. The HS4 system is the flagship product of HamSphere. Unlike HS3 which provides a pseudo simulation of the HF radio, HamSphere 4.0 is far more challenging. It offers real-time realistic simulation of the real world HF radio propagation conditions. The propagation on HS4 is updated in real-time every minute and is designed to follow Mother Nature accurately. Hence on HS4, you won't be able to work on any band at any time and yet make strong signal contacts around the world 24x7.. HS4 bears uncanny similarity to the real HF radio communication environment. It presents a challenging HF operating environment with all the finer nuances of Ionospheric Skip propagation. Therefore, just like in the real world, HS4 has to be operated with proper antennas. Of course, they are all virtual antennas. You do not have to bother to setup physical antennas. However, you will need to choose and acquire the type of virtual antennas that you desire from a huge repertoire of antennas available on the HS4 webshop. The experience on HamSphere 4.0 is so close to realism that it almost totally blurs the thin line between the real and the virtual.

To effectively work on HS4 you will also need to have some working knowledge of the following...

1) HF Ionospheric Propagation behavior
2) Understanding of band openings as per day/night, seasons, solar cycle, etc.
3) Fundamental understanding of antennas and the ability to choose the proper antenna.
4) Working knowledge of SSB HF radio and how to setup basic panel controls.
5) To work weak signal DX, one should be willing to work with narrower filters.

Finally, in a nutshell, we would suggest that all new users on HamSphere should spend some initial time on HS3 and get their feet wet on the system before starting off on HS4. Those who have followed this route have had no difficulties whatsoever. However, some who in their enthusiasm to operate HS4 jumped the gun had to face several initial hiccups. Our objective is to ensure that all new users on HamSphere have a smooth ride and a happy experience.

Please find below a short comparison table depicting features of HS3 and HS4....

HamSphere 4.0 Show Your Rig

The invention domain does not find any limits when operators get started with their HamSphere 4.0 builds. Here a rig from Hans Lousberg, 19HS3396 where he is using very innovative solutions stacking multiple rig functionality using background plates. Hans is here using the Kenwood skin which does not have any plate screws. HamSphere 4.0 consists of small plug-in modules that are used as a kind of "LEGO"-blocks making it possible to design your rig in any way or form.

More at https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphereShowYourRig/

Upcoming HamSphere Contests

PSK31 24 hour, HamSphere 4.0 annual official PSK31 contest, 2022-05-21 07:00 UTC

Four hour series contest stage 3, multiple contests across the year, 2022-06-11 12:00 UTC

HamSphere 4.0 Summer CW contest 2022, HamSphere 4.0 annual official Summer CW contest, 2022-07-16 04:00 UTC

Summer 24 Hour DX SSB Contest 2022, similar to the famous CQ WW WPX contest, 2022-07-30 07:00 UTC

HamSphere 4.0 SSTV 24 hour contest 2022, HamSphere 4.0 annual official SSTV contest, 2022-08-13 04:00 UTC

Four hour series contest stage 4 , multiple contests across the year, 2022-08-20 16:00 UTC

HamSphere North America Rag Chew Net

The HamSphere North America Rag Chew Net the changes that the Net has made has proven beneficial to the net from the Net now meeting on Wednesdays and Fridays at 01:00 UTC and employing our new call sign NET/NARC.
NET/NARC – Net North American Rag Chew. Currently our Net Controllers are: VE3OHS – Wayne, VA7FT – Tim, W7CPT – Jim, 2HS2359 – Bob, and M6INJ – Pete. Also, 2HS1189 is our hard-working Net Logger.
We are currently operating on 70CM (434.5) only for the period of March through November, in the fall we will revert back to Check in on 40 Meters and Discussion or round table on 70CM.
Since our last report in the Winter Newsletter, we continue to have questions and discussion points submitted by the members of the net here is a few that we have covered:

• What do you think are the main differences between HS4 and the HF or DMR on the amateur bands? Why did you get your ham license or if you haven't yet would you want to get a license?

• Do you know how to fine tune a receive frequency audio on HS4?
    Why doesn't HamSphere record long path distances?
  • A "faux pas" you may have made on HamSphere. Are you willing to tell your short story to the group for educational purposes?

• What do the ending numbers indicate on the frequency displays, Hz or Khz?

• You keep getting kicked off of Hamsphere 4 and lose connection, what error message could you get, and what tools would you use to check if it was your internet or the Hamsphere servers, also what simple things could you try to get connected?

• Why do we use only 10 watts on the FM bands?

• Why would someone use less than 100 watts on the HF bands?

• If you were operating on 20m CW-mode and a station called, you on SSB mode:

1. How would you deal with the situation, and,

2. Do you think this is good operating practise?

• How would you word a CQ call message and is there a recommended format it should take?<(/li>
  • What three (or four or whatever) things should you consider in designing the layout of your Hamsphere rig?

• What tips and tricks have you used in the editor mode of HamSphere to build to custom rigs? Group switchers, toolboxes, the copyright logo, changing group switcher buttons-where to place the PTT button, in general how do you build your custom rigs?

• What sort of things do you think about when choosing an OSR?

• Which would you prefer to use for audio compressor and volume controls, would you prefer the slider version or the rotating knob version and why?

As you can see the list of discussion points covers a wide spectrum of the HS4 System and we always encourage questions to be asked. If someone on the net does not have the answer, we do our digging and report back to the Operator asking the question. So if you do have questions on the HamSphere system HS3 or HS4 we are always happy to entertain and discuss such questions.
Also, the HamSphere North American Rag Chew Net once a month does a random draw (number generator) of the Operators checked in and active and we award a 1 hour session on a Rental Remote of the winner’s choice. Here is a list of the winners to date.:

1. K3VIC – VIC – 2021-11-30 32RM1 PUERTO WILLIAMS, CHILE
    20 Contacts10 Countries

2. M6INJ – PETE - 2021-12-12 275RM1 TOKELAU ISLANDS
    22 Contacts 13 Countries

3. 2HS6874 – ROB – 2022-01-11 70RM1 AMERICAN SAMOA
    9 Contacts 6 Countries

4. KD9TQH – Bob – 2022 02 12 38RM1 Nuuk Greenland
    36 Contacts 17 Countries

5. 2HS2265 – JOE – 2022 03 12 131RM1 – Guyana
    32 Contacts 14 Countries

6. M7SBC – Andrew – 2022-04-02 – 9RM1 – Alert
    44 Contacts 23 Countries

Check out the Event Calendar and do join us on the HamSphere North America Rag Chew Net on Wednesdays and Fridays at 01:00 UTC currently on 70CM (434.5)

Wayne A VE3OHS Net Manager

HamSphere 80 meter award net

By Larry Roop, N8RGO

The HamSphere 80 meter award net meets 1 time during the week on 3.750 at 0100 UTC Mondays. The primary goal of the net is to bring radio operators and states together to achieve their 80 meter award.

We encourage all states to come into the net and participate, the more states we have into our net the easier it will be for new members and even some older members to achieve their 80 meter award quicker. Technically we are a contact net where you exchange signal reports and then exchange QSL Cards for the contact to count on a one on one bases. If our list of checkins in the net are around 15 or less we do have some time that we can spare for general rag-chew, but again it just depends on the amount of checkins. During the Spring and Summer months like we are in now attendance is down and we do not get near the states that we may get during the Fall and Winter months. We maintain a fairly regular group of people and that is fine but as stated we would love to have new members and especially new states check in.

To our DX friends please be aware that conditions are much harder during this time of the year and it is much harder for many stateside stations to reach you. We can only do our best with the antennas that we have and the conditions we have to work with at the time of the net. We know that you guys want to achieve your 80 meter award just as bad as many of us do over here and if we can make that happen we will, patience is the key. If it does not happen during the net maybe something can be worked out for a contact at a later time or date. Please don't hesitate to get a hold of me on facebook and let me know certain states you would like to get a hold of if I know a person in that state I can try and make contact with that person and set something up.

25 April Net
Tonight's HamSphere 80 meter award net 04/25/2022 was started at 01:00 UTC on frequency 3.750, the following 11 stations checked in. 2HS1189/IN, N0DDC/W1/VT, N2JOA/NY, WW6DX/CA, 2HS8210/NY, K4DPC/NC, 2HS8217/IN, KJ4BET/FL, 2HS5023/MI, KB2OFZ/MD, and N8RGO/OH as your Net Control Operator.

Tonight's net had 11 checkins and we thank all who checked in. Good net tonight, picked up for sure from last week.We had 26HS6455 Michael from London but could not copy him at all. Good to have Mike from CA. back on the net although it was hard to make him out which is understandable this time of the year

Remember we have a FB group labeled the HamSphere 80 meter award net, please check it out and if you are not a member send us a request to join and we will get you approved as quickly as we can.
We closed the net at 0155 UTC. Always keep in mind to check into as many nets as you can, and as always have a great rest of the week ahead. Stay safe 73 N8RGO.

18 April Net
Tonight's HamSphere 80 meter award net 04/18/2022 was started at 01:00 UTC on frequency 3.750, the following 04 stations checked in. 2HS1189/IN, N2JOA/NY, KJ4BET/FL, and N8RGO/OH as your Net Control Operator.
Tonight's net had 4 checkins and we thank all who checked in. Very short net tonight, I am assuming mostly due to Easter. Rik had passed on to me some QSO nets in Canada so maybe some were working them as well. After the net was over I had Rik stick around to test some of my other 80 meter antennas out to see what might work good besides the G5RV so I appreciated him doing that. While we were testing we had Stanley K4DPC come in, he apologized for being late, we informed him that the net was over but thanked him anyway.
Remember we have a FB group labeled the HamSphere 80 meter award net, please check it out and if you are not a member send us a request to join and we will get you approved as quickly as we can.
We closed the net at 0122 UTC. Very short net tonight. Always keep in mind to check into as many nets as you can, and as always have a great rest of the week ahead. Stay safe 73 N8RGO.

11 April Net
Tonight's HamSphere 80 meter award net 04/11/2022 was started at 01:00 UTC on frequency 3.750, the following 08 stations checked in. N0DDC/W1, N2JOA/NY, 2HS1189/IN, VE3FRM/Ont. Can, 2HS8210/NY, KJ4BET/FL, K4DPC/NC, and N8RGO/OH as your Net Control Operator.
Tonight's net had 8 checkins and we thank all who checked in. Everybody could hear everybody tonight so not bad at all. We did get two China stations come in while the net was going on but those contacts were impossible to reach this late at night especially on 80 meters.
We closed the net at 0130 UTC. Very short net tonight. Always keep in mind to check into as many nets as you can, and as always have a great rest of the week ahead. Stay safe 73 N8RGO.

Our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere80meterawardnet/

India DX Net

After 8 years of sustained operation, the India DX Net (a.k.a IDX Net) is still going strong in its ninth year. Several experience HF radio operators meet on the net to discuss various matters related to HamSphere 4.0 and HF radio. Our objective is to answer any queries one might have related to these topics. HF propagation conditions and the proper selection of antennas to use to make those difficult HF contacts is a quite elusive subject. Unless someone understands the fundamntals, the radio contacts are often hit-and-miss. We try to fill the information gap for the benefit of our participants.

We run the IDX Net on monday,Wednesday, and Friday as per the schedule given below. Although most of our net sessions are conducted on HS3 for the benefit of new-comers, we also occassionally run special IDX Net sessions on HS4 to help the operators to experience some of the concepts that we discuss on the HS3 net sessions.

To further bridge the information gap and to assist operators to leverage the fascinating art and science of HF propagation, antenna selection, and usage; IDX Net runs a special Facebook group which is dedicated to topics that are important.

Those who have not joined "HamSphere IDX Net - HF Radio" Facebook group so far and wish to do so may click on the following group URL to join..

https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.IDXnet.HF.radio/

IDX Net also offers a very special official HamSphere award. This award is one of its kind with the unique requirement of consistant participation on both the HS3 and HS4 platform. The "HamSphere IDX Net Dual platform Award" is not a regular run-of-the-mill award, and it is crtainly not meant for the faint-hearted. Checkout the details on the HamSphere website awards page and then decide if you have the grit and the mettle to go for it.

IDX Net is a world-wide net. All operators from anywhere in the world are welcome to join us. Please check our operating time and frequency below. Come and join us regularly for on-air live discussions.

India DX Net operating schedule...

Frequency: 28.455 MHz (10m band)
Net Time: 12:00 UTC onwards on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
Platform: HamSphere 3.0 (with occasional sessions on HamSphere 4.0)

Net Control Operator: VU2NSB (Basu)

HamSphere 80 meter Early Birds

7:00 AM EDT/ 1000 UTC (or so) WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE NET FOR NORTH AMERICAN HAMSPHERE OPERATORS. 3.760.00 MHZ on HamSphere 4 (c)

Please join our Facebook group:
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531293857091569/

The HamSphere Alligator DX Club - ADXH

Hi all!

A word about the Alligator DX Hunters. We are to date 169 members plus the OSR of some of our members. Our group is very active on all bands when the propagation allows it. Our initial goal was to create games to energize HamSphere. Since the departure of one of our founding member there has been an inertia I agree, but we continue to move forward and to exist.

Game proposals (Digimode, phony, etc.) will soon be presented to our members. We also thank the HamSphere board of directors and Kelly for having validated a new award the IOHS ADXH. Currently Kelly checks the programming of this award, because some "bug" are sources of problems for the counting of points. We will come back very quickly to you on this subject.

Our Staff is at your disposal, for the creation of personalized QSLs, all you have to do is make a request via messenger or email and believe that we are doing our best to satisfy everyone. Bruno Sapiac via messenger or alligatordxhunters@gmail.com If you want to join our Staff to create games, boost HamSphere or think about new diplomas send your request via email alligatordxhunters@gmail.com. We will read with interest your motivations for wanting to join our Staff.

Our Club is open to all operators on HamSphere, just ask to join us on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere.alligator.dx

We take advantage of this article to give you the winner of our low band game.
The winner is: 14HS6026 Emeric. An extension of his subscription will be made. He has met all the required criteria. Well done to you Emeric. We would like to say that this is the only operator who returned his logs on time.

We would like to thank Kelly who offers during our games HS credits and subscription extensions to the winners. For our next games the prizes will be RM activations and subscription extensions in order to stay in the spirit of radio which is sharing if Kelly agrees of course. (We do not exclude HS Credits as prizes for some of our games). Thank you to the members who have joined us and welcome to those who will join us. 14HS4937 Bruno #001ADXH

Bruno Sapiac

HamSphere 50+ Club

Welcome to the old/new HamSphere 50 Plus Club. This group is devoted to all HamSphere 3 and 4.0 users with an age of 50+Welcome to the old/new HamSphere 50 Plus Club. This group is devoted to all HamSphere 3 and 4.0 users with an age of 50+

The purpose of this club is to share fun Ham Radio experiences on the HamSphere 3.0 and 4.0 system.

The original concept was to have activities on HamSphere 3.0 but in this refurbished Club we will extend it to have activities on 4.0 too to show the concept of Shortwave propagation.

The Club will continue with Leo PA0CVE as captain with some help from Kelly SM7NHC and Nico 16HS1033

Now 438 members Facebook page Members (28 April 2022)

The Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.50.Plus.Club/

HamSphere Rag Chewers Club - HRCC

:

The HRCC HamSphere Rag Chewers Club is growing. Since we presented the award the other week we have had 10 more members on the list.

Rag-Chewing is the art of having long conversions on Amateur radio. Often involving more than two operators.
Criteria for a HS Rag Chew is at least three 150 secs transmissions within 15 minutes of an hour.
You will automatically join this club once you start holding longer QSOs on HamSphere 4.0.

There is also an HRCC award issued if an operator works 500 Ragchews or more.

Here are the current Platina members who also have been awarded the HRCC award.

And the latest members as per 28 April 2022:

Join the HRCC club, more info here: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/hrcc

HamSphere 3.0 contest news

Here are the results of the HamSphere 3.0 "Christmas Contest" 2021 that was held 2021-12-26 08:30 to 11:00.
The results are based on a properly filled out logbook and that power limitations were kept.
We had a total of 35 participants this year compared to only 18 last year so this contest is becoming more popular.
Congratulations to Bruno, JX/HB9BHS who won this contest with the score of 903 with his remote rig (OSR) in Svalbard, Norway. Well done!

All results: https://www.hamsphere.com/26_58932_read.html

We would like to thank all contesters for your participation. Welcome back 26 Dec 2022.

If you also would like to experience DX-ing from another location on HamSphere, please contact support for an OSR application form https://hamsphere.com/support

Contest Results HS4

Here are the results of the HamSphere 4.0 fall CW Contest 2021 that was held 6 Nov 2021
We had a total of 53 participants.
1st Prize, SP2DNI, Andy with 12474 points, 30 EUR HS Credits
2nd Prize, HB9BHS, Bruno with 10246 points, 20 EUR HS Credits
3rd Prize, F4ICZ, Xaivier with 5427 Points, 10 EUR HS Credits
Full results: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50405_read.html

Here are the results of the "HamSphere 4.0 Four Hour contest 2021 Group A" that was held in 6 contests during 2021.
Group A: Europe
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50415_read.html
Group B: North America
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50425_read.html
Group C: Oceania
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50435_read.html
Group D: South America
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50445_read.html
Group E: Asia
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50455_read.html
Group F: Africa
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50465_read.html

Here are the results of the "HamSphere 4.0 North American Winter 24 hour 2021".
Category: A, Asia
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50485_read.html
Category: B, Europe
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50495_read.html
Category: C, North America
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50505_read.html
Category: D, South America
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50515_read.html
Category: E, Africa, Oceania and Antarctica
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50525_read.html

Here are the results of the "HamSphere 4.0 four hour series contest 2022 stage 1" that was held 29 Jan 2022.
4 Hour Contests calendar:
Stage 1: 29 Jan 2022 Completed
Stage 2: 23 Apr 2022 Upcoming
Stage 3: 18 Jun 2022 Upcoming
Stage 4: 20 Aug 2022 Upcoming
Stage 5: 1 Oct 2022 Upcoming
Stage 6: 3 Dec 2022 Upcoming
Congratulations to these winners of stage 1:
1st prize: Paul, G0THD, 15 HS Credits
2nd prize: Paul, 4X1VL, 10 HS Credits
3rd prize: Victor, 50HS4778, 5 HS Credits
HamSphere extends a big Thank You to all participants!
See you again in stage 2.
Full results: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50665_read.html

Here are the results of the "HamSphere 4.0 New Year Contest 2022" that was held 8 Jan 2022 over 24 hours:

1st Prize: Andy, 6Y/SP2DNI (OSR), wins 30 HS Credits.
2nd Prize: David, 4X1VL wins 20 HS Credits.
3rd Prize: Boris, V44/CX6TU (OSR) wins 10 HS Credits.
4rd Prize: Paul, E7/G0THD (OSR) wins 5 HS Credits.
5th Prize: Jan, OM/PA3CCT (OSR) wins 5 HS Credits.
6th Prize: Bruno, JX/HB9BHS (OSR) wins 5 HS Credits.
7th Prize: Nestor, LW6DC wins 5 HS Credits.
8th Prize: Luis, EA6VY wins 5 HS Credits.
9th Prize: Dean, 9HS158 wins 5 HS Credits.
10th Prize: Victor, 50HS4778 wins 5 HS Credits.
All results: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50645_read.html

Here are the results of the HamSphere 4.0 All Asia 24 hour SSB Contest held 19 Feb 2022.
Congratulations to the winners and a big Thank You to all participants!!!
Group A: Asia
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50785_read.html
Group B: Europe
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50795_read.html
Group C: North America
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50805_read.html
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50815_read.html
Group E: Africa, Oceania and Antarctica
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50825_read.html

Here are the results of the "HamSphere 4.0 European 24 hour SSB Contest 2022" held 5 Mar.
Congratulations to the winners!
Group A: Europe
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50835_read.html
Group B: Asia
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50845_read.html
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50855_read.html
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50865_read.html
Group E: Africa
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50875_read.html
Group F: Oceania and Antarctica
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50885_read.html

Congratulations to the winners and a big Thank You to all participants!

Here are the results of the "Latin America & Caribbean 24 hour 2022" that was held 9 April 2022.
Congratulations to the winners and HamSphere extends a big Thank You to all participants!
Welcome back next year!
Group A: Asia
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50955_read.html
Group B: Europe
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50965_read.html
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50975_read.html
Group D: Africa, Antarctica and Oceania
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50985_read.html
Group E: Latin America and Caribbean
https://hs40.hamsphere.com/64_50995_read.html

The 4.0 BC Band News

RADIO Q5

Radio Q5 have stopped broadcasting after 7 years of service.
For those who have only been playing at Q5 Radio for a short time, I think it's really bad for you that it will suddenly stop.
I will have to make a decision to stop Q5 Radio and that is very difficult for me.
I also don't know how to close it yet, after more than 7 years making radio that is difficult.
In short, more than 7 years of Q5 Radio will come to an end for me in the long run.
Again, I appreciate you very much, but I can't bring myself to continue making radio.

Yours sincerely.
Koos Buitenhuis - DJ Koos van der Stee

Active and heard BC Stations in April 2022

RADIO_7456 6262 kHz USB
RADIO_848 6252 kHz LSB
RADIO_ABYE 6292 kHz USB
RADIO_APAC 6250 kHz LSB
RADIO_ELVR 6240 kHz LSB
RADIO_FOX1 6272 kHz LSB
RADIO_FUN 6248 kHz LSB
RADIO_MMR 6227 kHz USB
RADIO_PHLY 6205 kHz LSB
RADIO_SKIS 6255 kHz LSB

HamSphere.NET Blogs discontinued

The HamSphere Blog system HamSphere.NET is discontinued since 10 March 2022. After it has been active over a decade we have seen falling numbers of activity and updates. The HamSphere management deemed it could not sustain the storage nor servers for a service not being used.

https://www.hamsphere.com/4_59612_read.html

Silent keys

26HS7864, Anthony in Cheltenham, UK became Silent Key late 2021. Anthony joined HamSphere in 2013.
16HS255, Patrick in Liege became Silent Key late 2021. Patrick joined HamSphere in 2010.
G0NQN, Tom from Necton, United Kingdom became Silent Key in February 2022. Tom joined HamSphere in 2010.
KM4QPS, David Ellis from Winston-Salem, NC , USA became Silent Key recently. David joined HamSphere in 2016.
41HS669, Jimy from Christchurch, New Zealand became Silent Key in January 2022. Jimy joined HamSphere in 2016.

HamSphere extends our deepest condolences and sympathies to their families.

Video Tutorials for HamSphere 3.0 and 4.0

Click this link for a number of useful video tutorials: https://hs40.hamsphere.com/videos.php?external

Use the Support Ticket System

We have a 24-hour support ticket system where you can get support regarding anything about HamSphere.

* Changing call signs
* Technical problems
* Suggestions
* General questions, etc.

https://hamsphere.com/support

And remember, always state the HamSphere system (3.0 or 4.0) including operating system and computer model such as Windows, Mac. Linux etc for faster support. You can also attach a screenshot of the issue if you like.

Geert 13HS575
HamSphere Support

News from HamSphere 4.0 Web shop

Check out the new Plug-ins/Antennas here!!!

How to Subscribe

The HamSphere annual subscription costs 32 Euro (plus VAT in EU), that is about $40 USD and includes all our features even the iPhone and Android apps. It also includes the standard 4.0 transceiver.

Click here if you are interested in subscribing to HamSphere and get all features

For many years our operators have asked for a Subscription alternative payment to PayPal. Finally we are able to process debit and credit cards directly via a Secure Payment Gateway.

More on http://www.hamsphere.com/subscribe

Lost Password / Restore data

How do I get a new password? We get this question often.
Here are two links to fix this.

Click here to get a new password

Or

Click here to set your own password

If it still doesn't work, please contact our support and we will manually give you a new password.

Restore your HamSphere 4.0 rig: http://backup.hamsphere.com/restore_rig.php

Links to official Facebook groups

HamSphere Main https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere/
HamSphere 4.0 Main https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere4.0/
HamSphere 4.0 - Show Your Rig https://www.facebook.com/groups/148521312150096/
HamSphere 4.0 North America 160m Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/HS160meternet/
HamSphere 4.0 Broadcasters https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Broadcasters
HamSphere 4.0 Technical Discussions https://www.facebook.com/groups/1467781153543883/
HamSphere 4.0 Mobile https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.4.0.Mobile/
HamSphere 4.0 Plug-in suggestions https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.4.0.Plugin.Suggestions/
HamSphere 4.0 Oceania - Asia 30m Friendship Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/OceaniaAsia30MFriendshipNet/
HamSphere 4.0 RDF Contest https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.RDF.Contest/
HamSphere 4.0 Indonesia https://www.facebook.com/groups/537072716426107/
HamSphere 4.0 Training Center https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere4.TrainingCenter/
HamSphere 4.0 "Good Time Gang" enjoing 11 Meter Days https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.4.0.Good.Time.Gang/
HamSphere 4.0 Real DX Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/263351994034151/
HamSphere 4.0 Show Your Rig https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphereShowYourRig/
HamSphere 40m Help Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1681612182087104/
HamSphere Awards and Certificates https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Awards/
HamSphere QSL-cards https://www.facebook.com/groups/1420003911568854/
HamSphere Late Night DX-gang https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphereLateNightDX/
HamSphere SKED - QSO Scheduling https://www.facebook.com/groups/1012951745412722/
Hamsphere Russian-language radio club https://www.facebook.com/groups/1734563776800249/
HamSphere Contest Club (HSCC) https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Contest.Club/
HamSphere India DX Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.IDXnet.HF.radio/
HamSphere CW Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1399207190331834/
HamSphere Training Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Training
HamSphere Official Contest Page https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Official.Contest.Page/
HamSphere Alligator DX Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere.alligator.dx
HamSphere Rag Chew Net 40 meters https://www.facebook.com/groups/northamerica40meternet/
HamSphere DX Club Benelux https://www.facebook.com/groups/2009814892472387/
HamSphere 50+ Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.50.Plus.Club/
HamSphere Russian Language Radio Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/1734563776800249/
HamSphere 80m Early Birds https://www.facebook.com/groups/1531293857091569/
HamSphere 80m Award Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamsphere80meterawardnet/
HamSphere Denmark https://www.facebook.com/groups/1495551710735937/
HamSphere in Poland https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.in.Poland/
HamSphere Essex DX Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Essex.Dx.Group/
HamSphere en Espanol https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.en.espanol/
HamSphere Mobile https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.4.0.Mobile/
HamSphere CIS and Baltic Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.CIS.and.Baltic.DX.Group/
HamSphere QSO Sked https://www.facebook.com/groups/1054004161290968/
HamSphere Real DX Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/742872812520607/
HamSphere East and Southeast Asia DX Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamsphereEastAsia/
HamSphere Homebrew https://www.facebook.com/groups/662364157227214/
HamSphere Contest Club https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Contest.Club/
HamSphere QSL Cards https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphereQSLcards/
Digimodes on HamSphere https://www.facebook.com/groups/hamspheredatamodes/
HS4 pour les Francophones https://www.facebook.com/groups/HS4.0Francophone/
WWHSG - HamSphere 3.0 and 4.0 World Wide DX Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1513947798882633/
ANZA HamSphere Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/AnzaHAMSphereDXNet/
H.T.G HamSphere Training Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/HamSphere.Training/
World Wide HamSphere Rag Chewers Net https://www.facebook.com/groups/worldwidehamsphereradioragchewersnet/

Everything your wanted to know about Ham Radio

HamSphere on Twitter and Facebook

Thank you for all followers on Facebook and Twitter!

Follow HamSphere on facebook

Follow HamSphere on Twitter

There is so much information on all of our Facebook Groups to help you with queries and please, any questions just ask away, someone will be around to help with any questions that are asked. If you haven't joined any of our Facebook groups, do a search for "HamSphere" and you will find them and click on join to become a member.

And our Facebook group

Thank you for your interest and your continued Support.

Agnes Waern Lindman
Editor

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.