Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Re: Hamsphere 4.0
2015-03-02 01:01
Hi:

Nice to know you. Name here is Mel or rather handle is Mel lol. QTH is Seattle WA. I am an old ham and wish I were back in the time that ham radio was really fun. When I installed the older Hamsphere 3.0 or 3.1, I am not sure which, it worked good. Then I downloaded the 4.0 version about 2 years ago and worked as well too. I had problems with my computer and had to do a complete reinstall of win 7. I used to have win 8.1 but ran into many problems. I then tried to reinstall hamsphere 4.0 and although I get static, there are absolutely no signals on any band at any time or days on end. Why I don't know and 3.0 does function. I like it better than the previous transceiver as it looks nice and has more features. I have contacted support but not much is being done. Is it because it doesn't work with win 7? My computer is 64 bit with a clock speed of 2.4 MHZ. There is no reason why it shouldn't work as I have white listed it and driver as well as JAVA is up to date. I hope to see you on the air and talk to you.

Best of 73"s

K6RVD
Re: Hamsphere 4.0
2015-03-03 00:50
K6RVD Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> When I installed the older
> Hamsphere 3.0 or 3.1, I am not sure which, it
> worked good. Then I downloaded the 4.0 version
> about 2 years ago and worked as well too.

> Best of 73"s
>
> K6RVD

Hi Mel,

you downloaded version 4.0 two years ago?? Wow, that's great. ;-)
If I remember, the first release was on 15. August 2014 (last year) for some operators and before for some beta-testers.
Maybe it was version 3.0?
Anyway... it is a great program, indeed.

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.