Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
HELLO TO KELLY AND THE HAMSPHERE COMMUNITY.
2009-12-05 14:59
Station Call Sign: 2HS104

Operator Handle: Joe

QTH: Bronx, New York City

Extra Station Info: Joined November 25, 2008 And Came Back October 16, 2009

I first want to say Thanks, Kelly Lindman for acceptting unlicensed radio operators and radio enthusiasts in general on using your HamSphere 2.0 software.I truly enjoyed using your HamSphere 2.0 software and the HamSphere community operators are a much of GREAT! guys.Thanks, Kelly you are doing a AWESOME! job.

73's Best Regards
Joe
2HS104 :)
Re: HELLO TO KELLY AND THE HAMSPHERE COMMUNITY.
2009-12-05 15:55
Hello Joe
Welcome to Hamsphere. Good point about the non licensed guys. Its a great place for a guy or girl who wants to really see what Ham Radio is all about. I have found that most of the non Hams are just terrific operators. I've run into some that have better operating practices than licensed guys!!
I hope we can use some of your expertise participating in Nets and so on.
Happy Holidays Joe and best 73
Jerry - N1TKO
2009-12-13 20:19
Hey Joe, (Wait isn't that a song?):)

Welcome to HamSphere and the HS Forums. I totally agree with you about the non licensed operators. Personally where I live testing sessions are few and far between and I couldn't afford a radio if I had my ticket so HS is perfect.
2010-10-28 16:56
Kelly,

I have found HAMSPHERE to be the best thing that has been done on the enternet for a long time and I've been on the enternet for 10 years or more and used computers on my job. But I always wanted to be a ham operater but always some thing was in my way. But with your program gave me a reason to go on with life.I'm in a wheel chair half the day and rest of time in bed or on my computer. Do you know how hard it is to stay home and give up things like dancing sports and going for walkes with friends and go hunting with a friend? I have always loved radio and have always had a radio and now I have a few and love to talk to people around the world and make friends. But you have given me a new hope and I just wanted thank you and hope you continue keeping Hamsphere going for ever and any time you need help please call on me because you have helped me. Kelly I'm 66 years old and you have me feeling like I was twenty again. Again thank you and as I say to every when I close on anyphone and finals(MAY THE GOOD LORD TAKE A LIKEN TO YOU AND WALK WITH YOU AND KEEP YOU SAFE)
2022-04-26 18:14
An Kelly Lindman 5B4AIT

E Mai : dr.vitous@gmx.de ist nicht mehr aktuell,ab sofort bin unter :vitous@outlook.de zu erreichen,bitte zu beachten !

VY 73 de OK8RA / Prof.Dr.Vitous of Healing Sciences
2023-09-06 10:40
would like to start a new net on 5.0, please contact 2hs8000 for info, thanks from 2hs8000
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.