Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
QSL CARDS question
2015-06-16 12:39
i send a qsl card and put only my callsign and my name is this a problem? Do i have to put more information? Sorry i am Greek i dont know to write properly in English....
Re: QSL CARDS question
2015-06-16 20:01
That's not a problem for the system to confirm the QSO, but maybe for the other station.
It would be better to use the regular icons for name, callsign (of the other station), frequency and date/time.

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2015-09-10 10:29
Is it possible to add a comment onto my qsl card, and how do I do it, thank you.
2015-09-10 10:58
Yes, it is. In the card-editor you can use the "Comment" Icon and in your radio-logbook just use the field below the word "Comment" to type your text before saving this entry.

In the QSL-Card this text will be indicated at the position of the "Comment" Icon.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2017-01-16 16:37
This might be a silly question but I need help understanding something on my card when I make it.
When I finish making my card and look at the preview the call sign in the lower QSO box is the same as the example. Is that call sign supposed to be the same as mine in that box and if so how do I change it in the card editor??? Thanks for any answers.
2017-01-17 12:45
There are no "silly questions", only "silly answers". ;-)

Yes, that's correct. This example (it's one callsign from Kelly, the founder) is only the "Joker" (wildcard) for the editor.
If you send this card later on, the other station will see its own callsign at this place.

Also YOUR callsign will be at that position where you put the icon on. In editor all values are just examples, not more.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2020-08-09 21:07
Hi!! I completed my Hamsphere 4 QSL card and clicked SAVE!! Can't find it!! Where did it save it!!
2020-08-16 12:05
Good morning...............

Keep in mind that HS3 & HS4 QSL card option is completely separate from each other .
You need to create a card is HS 3, then create another card in the HS4 system. ( it does not cross over)

If you downloaded the (yellow) Kelly's template and moved the red boxes around on the template to capture the QSO infomation. / edited font design. SAVE needs to be pressed on all steps and final SAVE the completed card creation . Then in below the Create section you will see the cards available to view before closing the program and go to the HAMSPHERE LOOOBOOK .
If you are in the Logbook Section with a logged QSO the Green box on the right side should allow you to select the card you just created. And View before hitting the SEND BUTTON or hit the CANCEL button.................

Now if YOU CREATED a QSL CARD outside HAMSPHERE using a PHOTO or something you created within your computer. That qslcard would been saved in you computer picture directory or where you pointed it to go.
In this case you need to go to HS4 and download that photo from you computer to HS4 using the Create section as you did with the yellow template . Keep in mind that QSO information only comes from the LOGBOOK entry (using the red boxes).

If you create your own QSL card using a personel photo.......you can provide spots to associate with the red boxes within HS4 QslCard creation.
You can place you CALLSIGN / your Name QTH info etc. which is information that is FIXED constant. (design Fontsize / color etc.)

Also provide spots for the RED Boxes Location for CALLSIGN / DATE / Time / Sig RPT/ Band / freq etc.
===============
I hope maybe this helps you out some.........Maybe more information that you initially asked for.............

REMEMBER you need to save each step.......move a box then SAVE / change font size then SAVE each step .

When complete then SAVE again .................

73..................... My email good in QRZ.com if you need more info............

Vic
VE3JAR
2021-07-23 20:50
DXer's
I have the hamsphere 4.0 QSL editor. There are four capitol letters at the bottom. I have figured what N is and what P is but I cannot figure out
what S and D are for. Does any body know what they do for the editor?
Thanks
John 2HS1800
2021-08-02 21:21
I wish to create my own QSL card with Photoshop. Are there guidelines available? Size? Best format? Jpg?

Bill
2021-08-06 12:28
Hello Bill

Look in the detailed test in the CREATE QSL EDITOR section .

https://www.hamsphere.com/qsledit.php

It lists this info

Use an image editor like PhotoShop or MSPaint to create an image of your card. Make the image size equal to or larger than 495 x 315 pixels. You can use PNG, JPG, GIF and BMP formats. Or use the example template further down on this web page.

Enjoy the creative work.

Vic
ve3jar
2021-08-29 14:53
How do I move the red square boxes when creating aQSL card on my ipad !!!!!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.