I have nothing found, how i can drop my account.
Is it possible?

greetz andi
e mail
2010-12-05 02:25
what is the e mail address for hamsphere??i need to ask for more than 3 days to play with this site to see if i like it,im on the computer about a hour and a half every day THANK YOU /W3BT
Re: How can i drop my account (unsubscribe)
2011-02-12 00:39
How can i drop my account (unsubscribe as i am trying to start all over and what phone number do i phone to pay for it on my bank card
2014-08-17 20:33
i need a credit for this month have not used hamsphere and would like it closed
2015-02-15 19:22
do not use hamsphere any more did not sign up for yearly payments,can not find anywhere on site to cancel,so will stop payment at bank
By mistake i have given wrong call sign(VU3ACL).Now i need to delete the account and create a new one as given by the server.so kindly help me out by giving a solution for it.
2015-08-19 04:06
Please cancel my account as I do not want to be charged for this.

Thank you,

David DiGennaro
2016-07-19 18:35
MY automatic subscription is due again this year , I would like to stop any further payments as I am moving QTH., Have shut down all my real radio under gw4gja and Internet will be dissed shortly for some time . Computers all packed away. Am unable to locate where this payment is made through my bank and credit card, No sign of any details. Please advise. Email gw4gjaken@gmail.com. Many thanks.
2016-10-13 13:26
I never signed up for automatic subscription renewal. How do I cancel!
2016-12-06 16:47
KF7MMC
-------------------------------------------------------
> do not use hamsphere any more did not sign up for
> yearly payments,can not find anywhere on site to
> cancel,so will stop payment at bank
2017-01-24 17:17
Hamsphere seems to be a non honest website. There´s not a single link to unsubscribe to this thing. My credi card was charged again, and I didn´t gave permission to them to do this. And there´s not a single link to unsubscribe and have money back.
2017-01-24 17:19
They want to catch people, not a single link to unsubscribe.
2017-03-06 17:09
I have now cancelled my subscription with this outfit.They should have made people aware at the time of subscribing to, that is was a
recurring payment and without your intervention money would be taken each anniversary (stealthy or what) The way to cancel your recurring payment is to go into your PayPal Account click on RingJoeBing Holdings Ltd where you will see that it is down as a recurring payment on that page you will find the option to CANCEL. There is also a Link to Hamsphere click on this which will open up your email send etc and advise them that you have cancelled your subscription -- Hope this helps those that don't seem to be able to cancel their subscription payments
2017-08-03 10:48
It is not a sign of trustworthiness that Hamsphere are not providing clear information about how to unsubscribe. With 'unsubscribe' I mean not just stop paying, but also removing my callsign from your database. I subscribed to the free trial approx 4 years ago. I have never paid and after 4 years my callsign is still in your db, because I can still log in. Please remove it! 73.
2017-09-26 15:23
Of this website you can learn well to get the brawl stars gems hack here for free resources online.
2017-12-02 18:52
Admin,

please delete / remove my hamsphere account as a possible!

Many thanks in advance!

'73 de Paolo IV3BVK / K1BVK
2018-06-04 08:15
my bank have stop direct debit(s)
2018-08-26 18:50
thanks for the information. I'm not one to bad talk anyone but this has been the worst experience I've ever had with software company.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login