Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
2010-07-11 20:39
" Already logged in to a different client" what does it mean?
Re: log in problem
2010-07-11 21:38
Hello Gerry

You posted a question regarding message displayed and problems logging on to HamSphere RADIO....
Message listed below ............" Already logged into a different client" .....................

Means you are attempting to log onto more than one insance of HAMSPHERE RADIO.........

That could be you have logged on to the radio and started a second radio on the same computer , with the first one covered up by the second radio...............

or

You have tried to run HamSPhere on two different computers at the same time -- such as a Desktop and then wishing to run on a laptop computer as well.......................

===========

HamSPhere does not allow two log-ins at the same time ...................

Hope this helps you out my friend

Vic
VE3JAR
2010-09-03 03:47
When logging messages coming SERVER TEMPORARILY OFFLINE PLEASE TRAY LATER!
and so constant that I do when logging everything to be fine? Thank you and 73
Joe 9a2qp
2010-09-03 06:28
9A2QP
When logging messages coming SERVER TEMPORARILY OFFLINE PLEASE TRAY LATER! and so constant that I do when logging

The cause of this message is a loss of communication between the application and the server.

This loss can be due to your connection to the ISP being unstable or effected by line noise, loss of data at any point between your computer and the server, e.g failure of a net node on the path.

One solution is to renew the DHCP lease on your modem as this will cause the path to be remapped.

Next, make sure that your firewall settings are not blocking access by being too conservative or restrictive.

Also try the PingPlotter posted in this thread. It will give you a visual map of the net route and where bottlenecks and other problems exist.

If you are still getting these problems contact your ISP to investigate your connect problems further.

Andy
KF6PVT/MM0BQV/Broadcaster

Hamsphere Forum Moderator
2010-10-20 03:06
When trying to enter password after filling info to download it returns to the page again telling me there is no password,im sending this for a friend could you reply to

Bob senojr879@hotmail.com he needs help
2011-02-26 16:21
I can not log on
2011-02-26 16:22
Admin
2E0VTM, what does it say in the radio cluster?
2011-02-26 16:30
can find callsign.
cheers ian
2011-02-27 15:21
Hello Ian

When the HamSPhere RADIO shows up on the screen..............

There is a CALLSIGN blank space for you to ENTER your CALLSIGN & PIN#/password........
Then you hit the LOGIN button and all should be OK..................

Remember this is separate from logging into the HAMSPHERE forum as you are when you typed this message asking for help.............. The information is exactly the same but you need to enter it in each screen............

Once entered the next time it should remember and be there !!!!!

Hope this helps you out IAN

Vic
VE3JAR
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.