Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Microphone does not work and unable to log in
2010-07-10 00:10
Hi, I am a new member and I just purchased a new LabtecAM-242 mic. I pluged it in to the mic jack on the rear of my computer; however, I am unable to log in. I keep getting a device error. I am running windows 7. When I run /devices it shows the following devices: play 0 default, 1 rear mike and 2 is for java. record shows only a 0 for default and 1 for rear mic. None of these settings work. Am I not hook into the right jack on the computer? The one I am using is color coded either pink or red with an icon of a mic above up. Also when I go to playback devices, when I click on the sound icon all I see is headphones and no mic jack? Help please. Thanks, Russ
Re: Microphone does not work and unable to log in
2010-07-12 12:01
26HS2606
2HS2606 Wrote:
When I run /devices it shows the following devices: play 0 default, 1 rear mike and 2 is for java. record shows only a 0 for default and 1 for rear mic.

Russ,

Can you confirm these results please. It is odd that the rear mic would show up as both a playback and record device.

Andy
KF6PVT/MM0BQV/Broadcaster

Hamsphere Forum Moderator
2010-07-12 17:19
Andy, well it seems to be my computer and not your software. when I check for an audio device it says none found; however, that is not correct as one does show up in the Devices menu. Something amis some where. Thanks for the reply.
Re: unable to log in
2010-08-21 21:02
Hi. New to Hamsphere and on trial period. Unable to login. getting the message: sever is down temporary. Tray again later." Is this usual? Thanks
2010-09-07 13:45
I am also a new user and in my trial period. I am unable to login even when I use my callsign and the Pin given me using the "forgot password" link. Thinking of cancelling altogether if I can't get into the program
2010-09-07 17:13
Hello Alan G3MFL

When you registered you received a PIN# / Password ( these are the same for either the HAMSPHERE FORUM & the Downloaded HamSphere RADIO).

Make sure you have the Software for the RADIO Downloaded and INSTALLED.............
This will produce an ICON in the Windows DESKTOP. Click on the icon and the RADIO will apeard.

The enter your callsign & password into the boxes on the RADIO ...........making sure that the 1st character is at the very beginning of the box --- no space at the beginning.

If the PIN # / password does not work out you can go and get a new pin# / password by going to the HAMSPHERE forum and selecting FORGOT PASSWORD ...... then enter your email address to have the system issue you a new one.......................

All very straight forward and easy set-up.

If you need further assistance ..........please let us know ..........

1) what you have tried / done
2) what is happening --- messages you get in the RADIO DX CLUSTER / TEXT window .........

HAve fun and enjoy the program.........
Vic
VE3JAR
Re:hamsphere will not run
2011-01-13 03:30
I reinstalled hamsphere but it will not run.
I use windows 7 64 bit
Please suggest.
73 VK6YHK
Re: Re:hamsphere will not run
2011-01-13 19:35
Hello Harry

Make a update from the last java.

Go to www.java.com and follow their instructions.
HamSphere will not work without the Java runtime installed.
Once you have Java installed, the rest will work .

Gr Geert
2011-02-27 19:47
Ik moet een pincode invoeren maar wat ik zelf heb geprobeerdt werk niet bij vraag ik een pincode aan,dank u.
2011-02-28 13:44
Hallo Gerrit

Je had deze vraag ook in het "nederlands sprekende Forum " kunnen vragen.

Kelly ff en mail sturen naar support Hamsphere, en vragen naar een nieuwe PIN code.

Gr Geert http://www.hamsphere.com/password.php
2011-03-12 16:43
Why can't I sign in ???
2011-03-12 16:59
Admin
Hi KJ4FLD.

In the radio cluster, please tell me what it says after you have entered your callsign and PIN followed by a click on the login button?

Kelly
5B4AIT
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.