Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
QSL cards
2012-11-20 21:25
The QSL card maker seems very slow when I preview it? Cant seem to get it to work?
Re: QSL cards
2012-11-21 13:37
Hello Paul M3WBW

From your comment it is difficult to know what speific troubles you are encountering !!

It is not to difficult to get the QSL CARD editor working..............Yes you need to be patient as it processes the changes you make.

The delays may be due to your Internet connection............Wifi / Wireless may be slower than you may expect........

As for tsending QSl cards you need to first use the logbook then select the (GREY "S"S) , then select your created template and preview before sending .

Please connect with me to help you in more detail !!

Vic
VE3JAR
2012-12-06 16:11
WHEN I PRESS PREVIEW QSL CARD, I SEE THE CALL SIGN OF THE RECIPIENT ON THE TOP AND NOTHING IN THE CONFIRM QSO BOX. IS THAT RIGHT OR SHOULD I SEE MY OWN CALL SIGN ON TOP.? THANKS ROBERT AB2LO bobbyr13@juno.com. IN OTHER WORDS, SHOUD I SEE AB2LO WHEN I PREVIEW OR THE RECIPIENT CALL SIGN? . THANKS
2013-01-13 20:22
i just can not seem to get the qsl card creator working
please send me info on how to

tnx Woody
2013-01-15 10:58
Hi Woody, It's really quite simple.After choose a picture and upload it, you just have to move the red squares to the place that you want them. After they are in the correct place, double click on anyone of them to change the text size and the color (so that it can be seen against the background) and click on "save" in the box that appears.. Continue with the same procedure with each one of the other retake a look red squares and when you have finished them all take a look using the "Preview" button. If you are satisfied with the result the click "Save" and it will open a box stating QSL saved.
If you have any other questions please email me and i will answer quickly.
2013-01-20 16:36
Have created QSL card but cannot see SR button in log entry. Is there a way to make log entry screen bigger?
2013-01-21 14:06
97HS164 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> After choose a
> picture and upload it, you just have to move the
> red squares to the place that you want them. After
> they are in the correct place, double click on
> anyone of them to change the text size and the
> color (so that it can be seen against the
> background)

i havent seen anything saying how to change the font color. could you mantion how to do this?
2013-06-06 14:51
I make a small article with vidéos on my blog to try to help beginers to make a QSL CARD on hamSphere

http://hamspheref0duw.blogspot.fr/2013/06/how-to-make-your-qsl-on-hamsphere.html

73 from FØDUW Frank
2013-06-06 16:53
When I try to get into the qsl card template, I keep getting a white screen. The computer shows signs of loading, but nothing happens until a abox appears saying there was a problem, abort or wait. I waited and waited, in the end decided to abort only to find I lost all audio from the radio. Hope I've not wasted 30 Euros. I wanted to hook a straight key up to it as per instructions, but don't feel confident about what it's going to do. Anyone else had probs? G0TGU
2014-02-02 20:48
Need a step by step procedure on how to send qsl cards am us we'd to ham radio but unfamiliar with hamsphere w2mz@comcast.net
2014-02-06 18:06
1. Open the Cluster by click on "Log / QSL"
2. Make a log-entry to your logbook (next page) by clicking the UTC beside your QSO-friend
3. Click "Log QSO"
4. You will see a new entry with the name and 2 small fields called "S" and "R"
5. Click on the grey "S" in the same line
6. You find all your QSL-Cards an can select one of them (Radio-Buttom below the card you want)
7. Click on "Preview / Send" and check the card
8. If everything is ok, click on "Send", otherwise on "Cancel"
9. The other station will receive your card now

On the "R" field you will see a green "light", if the other station has returned the QSO-confirmation with his own card.

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2014-12-15 13:11
Hi, I've got a problem also with the QSL cards...I have created and saved a design but when i click on S to send it only the standard yellow template is there...none of my designs?....any help would be appreciated...Thank you
2014-12-15 13:23
Please ignore the above question...managed to sort it out now....Thank you

73's.....G0VTU...Dave
2014-12-15 13:46
There are 2 different QSL-Editor sites for HS 3 and 4. Maybe you made it on the wrong site, so you would find your card in the other system (maybe HS 3).

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2014-12-15 17:17
13HS1807 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There are 2 different QSL-Editor sites for HS 3
> and 4. Maybe you made it on the wrong site, so you
> would find your card in the other system (maybe HS
> 3).

THANKS AB2LO
2015-02-25 00:52
My QSL card is showing item 1 (the year stamp) as 2012 instead of the current year, how can I fix that please?
2015-05-28 23:46
HI..

What can be done with the QSL cards I receive besides leaving them in the computer as long
as I am a member.?

Thanks, Joel 2HS107
2015-05-29 10:58
Nothing ... besides saving each card/picture via right-click and "save picture as ...." on your local PC. ;-)
Just enjoy it after receiving and most of all: Enjoy the QSO.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2015-11-24 08:40
73's all,
I created a new QSL and upload template and deleted the old template i made before, yet when i send the QSL via the Logbook the old template still loads and not the new one i made.
Thanks for your Help
4z9iii, Jim
2015-11-24 21:49
Hi Jim,

did you use the same system? HS 3 cards don't work in HS 4 and vice versa.
And you don't need to delete older templates when making a new one, there is a selection each time before you send a QSL-card.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2015-11-25 05:26
Problem solved
Thank you
2015-11-25 05:28
Good morning Jörg

Problem solved
Thank you & best 73's

Jim, 4z9iii
2015-11-25 17:15
You are welcome, Jim. :-)

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2016-05-05 09:41
Have seen on some QSL cards that they have the boxes at top or bottom for date, time, etc. How do i put one of these on to my desired pic for the QSL. Im not very good with computers so really struggling to sort a decent QSL. Any help please. Many Thanks
2016-05-05 13:29
You can use the standard/default template and "cut off" (or copy) this fields with a graphic-program on you computer (STRG + X or STRG + C for copy).
On an international/english Keyboard it would be the key "CTRL". STRG means in German "Steuerung" and CTRL in English "Control".
Then open a picture/photo with this program and place this fields where ever you want.

Safe this file to your desktop and upload it as a new template for the QSL-Editor.
Later on you can place all the icons with the values into this small fields.

Then it looks like one of my cards:

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2020-08-09 21:04
I completed designing my Hamsphere 4 QSl and card saved it. Now I am ready to send out QSLs for this weekend's QSOs but I can't find the template I created nor one the computer generated!! I wanted to review them both just to be sure the info was correct BUT, I can not find the completed one. Please help, this was a lot of work to have to do it again!!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.