Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Why am I receiving "Access Denied"?
2010-01-11 19:14
Hi all I tried to connect me to the chat and to the chat but when I click on chat I have this message below:

" Access denied. To access chat click HELP! " :S

I would like to know why please.

Waiting your reply I send you my best 73's ;)

14HS058 John
Re: Impossible to connect to the chat ?
2010-01-11 19:23
Admin
Dear John.

After you tried the fully featured Transceiver for 7 days, your transceiver goes into "Expired trial mode". This means that the Transceiver has limited features. You are able to receive on 160, 80, 40, 20, 30,15, BC and 11 meters. But many features are closed and can be opened by purchasing a subscription for 24 Euros including VAT. The subscription will open all features for one whole year.

Thank you for your support.

Kelly
5B4AIT
Re: Why am I receiving "Access Denied"?
2010-02-27 15:38
Hi , I am still denied access although I paid the subscrition via PayPal. I have tried clicking the URL but have still had no success.
Sandy MM0DVC
Re: Why am I receiving "Access Denied"?
2010-02-27 15:47
Admin
Dear Sandy.

The PayPal automated system sends IPN messages to my server every time someone purchases a subscription. This is the first time it failed out of 650 subscribers. There must have been an Internet flaw when the automated system was about to upgrade your account. Fortunately you have had the trial until 25 february.

I have manually upgraded your account now and added another month due to this technical failure.

I am very sorry for the inconvenience it may have caused you.

Kelly Lindman
5B4AIT
Founder HamSphere.com
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.