It's posible ?
2015-06-23 19:13
It would be possible to change my callsign , and I've been given 30 division , if we follow references indicative of 27 Mhz , my reference would be 109 HS ??? EA9 ??? since I am in the city of Melilla North Africa Spain .
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login