Antennas – which one to purchase and what works best on which Frequency?
I am positive that every HamSphere user has asked him or herself that very question. Some or all of those kinds of questions will be answered on Wednesday – April 12th at 0100 on the North American 60 Meter Net.
KC9HH Harold has volunteered to do a presentation on the antennas available for use on HamSphere 4. So please join in the presentation and discussion/question and answer time on Wednesday April 12 at 0100 on Frequency 5330. The check ins to the North America 60 Meter Net will be carried out on Frequency 5330 at at approximately 01:30 everyone will QSY to 145.300 on the 2 Meter Band for Harold’s presentation.
Also check out the information that KC9HH – Harold has already placed on the North American 60 Meter Facebook page.
On behalf of Terry 9HS299 and myself, I cordially invite all interested HamSphere 4 users to check in to the North American 60 Meter Net and be a part of what promises to be a very interesting and informative evening.
• What: Presentation on Antennas offered on HamSphere 4
• Who; Presented by KC9HH Harold
• Where: On Frequency 5330 on 60 Meter Band for Check in and move to 145.300 for presentation
• When: 12th April 2017 at 0100 UTC
• Why: Because that is what the North America 60 Meter Net is all about.