using hamshere radio
2010-05-20 04:17
Why I cannot find radio on the site. I payed money on 18 May 2010.

Franky Marsh
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-05-20 11:19
Hello Franky KF7FEF

Read your Private Message I sent to you connected to your other POST.


You need to Download HamSPhere Software available on the HAMSPher Forum page.

More details on the message I sent you Private message ............

73

Vic
VE3JAR
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-05-22 19:56
HOW DO I FIND A STATIONS CALL SIGN ON HAMSPHERE?
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-06-11 23:03
i noticed in the trial period that all the frequencies are not there. on 20 meters i can not go to the whole band. when i pay will i get the whole band. thanks
HOW TO USE AS RECEIVER
2010-06-12 00:33
HOW DO I USE AS A RECEIVER
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-06-12 06:31
No, the trial is a fully working program.

HamSphere is a virtual simulated shortwave band with Ham radio operators and DXers from 180 countries.

The virtual bands are 100 kHz wide.
This is the band plan of HamSphere virtual shortwave band:

6 meters 50101-50196 kHz
10 meters 28401-28496 kHz
11 meters 27501-27596 kHz
15 meters 21301-21396 kHz
17 meters 18101-18196 kHz
20 meters 14201-14296 kHz
30 meters 10101-10196 kHz
40 meters 7001-7096 kHz
80 meters 3701-3796 kHz
160 meters 1801-1896 kHz


73 de Kelly
5B4AIT


N3SHM Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> i noticed in the trial period that all the
> frequencies are not there. on 20 meters i can not
> go to the whole band. when i pay will i get the
> whole band. thanks
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-08-31 14:07
5B4AIT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> 6 meters 50101-50196 kHz
> 10 meters 28401-28496 kHz
> 11 meters 27501-27596 kHz
> 15 meters 21301-21396 kHz
> 17 meters 18101-18196 kHz
> 20 meters 14201-14296 kHz
> 30 meters 10101-10196 kHz
> 40 meters 7001-7096 kHz
> 80 meters 3701-3796 kHz
> 160 meters 1801-1896 kHz
>
>
> 73 de Kelly
> 5B4AIT


Just to be 100% clear..what you are saying is this program will not allow me to tune into my favorite nets at 3.940 and 14.300, correct?

73s de Singh, AJ4VS
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-08-31 14:19
What you must remember is that HamSphere is an internet based simulation and is not, and should not be, connected in any way to RF transceivers.

The application and servers operate in the simulated bands listed above and would not allow you to connect to the nets on 3.940 or 14.300.

Andy
KF6PVT/MM0BQV/Broadcaster

Hamsphere Forum Moderator
Re: using hamshere radio
2010-09-03 08:26
5B4AIT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> No, the trial is a fully working program.
>
> HamSphere is a virtual simulated shortwave band
> with Ham radio operators and DXers from 180
> countries.
>
> The virtual bands are 100 kHz wide.
> This is the band plan of HamSphere virtual
> shortwave band:
>
> 6 meters 50101-50196 kHz
> 10 meters 28401-28496 kHz
> 11 meters 27501-27596 kHz
> 15 meters 21301-21396 kHz
> 17 meters 18101-18196 kHz
> 20 meters 14201-14296 kHz
> 30 meters 10101-10196 kHz
> 40 meters 7001-7096 kHz
> 80 meters 3701-3796 kHz
> 160 meters 1801-1896 kHz
>
>
> 73 de Kelly
> 5B4AIT

Kelly,

How come the live cluster web page shows stations active in the 28501 - 28599 freq range on 10m?
I think you may have had a finger fault problem with the tables. hi hi

73
Bruce
43HS031

Re: using hamshere radio
2010-09-03 09:08
Bruce, I think you are right. Let me have a look at it
Thanks

Kelly
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login