Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Fldigi for Hamsphere
2012-03-18 14:24
Have been with hamsphere for 3 months and would like to get into the digital band. Have downloaded Fldigi to my laptop but don't know how to configure it to work with hamsphere
Re: Fldigi for Hamsphere
2012-03-28 08:36
Not only can you use fldigi there are many other such, mmrtty, mmvari, multipsk, hrd-DM780, and more myself using the most multipsk and configure them it's all about the same amount
what to do first is your callsign in place and other data.
the rest is hard to tell that you will have to search a bit and play with the mouse all that well to get what I do is make sure the manual to take, but if you play with a bit without transmitting over hamspere is well you certainly can not be much wrongdoing.
I myself have that experience but I use these programs already placed 6 years or slightly longer but then as licensed amateur radio.
I guarantee you after a few hours there will be a lot of luck happened
I write your call and look forward to seeing you on hamspere I try every night on 30 meter band in RTTY, PSK, but the contacts are thin in these modes better in SSTV (slow scan) these are pictures which by sent, I'm already a few days the cw mode to try out
with the system of hamsphere there is not great on the contacts but you will see is doing this in order to practice a lot and do not forget what one usually does itself one does good success Fernand
2013-10-01 00:44
Can somebody go directly on how to use Hamsphere and fldigi.
2014-06-10 18:51
ok have hamsphere 3 and I am looking to try out the cw I was told to download fldigi this would decode the cw for me but I cant seem to get it what am I doing wrong so here is what I am doing I see in hamsphere a station on 10.130.00 so I change over from dsb to cw ......on my fldigi were the frequency is in green I was told to set at as 10130.000 is this correct ok if it is then I go down and press the cq button and my message starts but I don't see needle on hamsphere registering my call out and I am not seeing anyone replying either I am well and r=truly stuck and its making me frustrated with this

108hs764
2014-09-28 15:21
where can i download this fl digi please??? and the manuel to,please??? for 4.0 greetings corne.
2015-01-11 06:47
Here is the official download link:

http://www.w1hkj.com/download.html

As for the manual, I don't know.

***I am also having difficulty setting up the FLDGI to HamSphere.
2016-10-24 13:43
have windows 10 I have a port 3 ok, but does not seem to connect to hamsphere3 as the screen on fldigi does not have any blue on screen. I can hear cw signals but no stream to connect to.
2016-11-09 18:03
I know that this is an old topic but, allow me to share my knowledge:

You can setup the audio in FLDIGI by hovering your mouse over "Configure" and left click "Sound Card" where you can set up the PortAudio section. It's best to have a 2nd soundcard that you can send audio into though, OR you can download "VB-Audio Virtual Audio Cable/Voicemeeter"

You should be able to transmit this way. It works well for me, i can both transmit to HS and decode from it in FLDIGI, no problems :)

Feel free to PM me if you need an explanation/a guide.
2019-05-08 00:36
47HS542 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I know that this is an old topic but, allow me to
> share my knowledge:
>
>
> You can setup the audio in FLDIGI by hovering your
> mouse over "Configure" and left click "Sound Card"
> where you can set up the PortAudio section. It's
> best to have a 2nd soundcard that you can send
> audio into though, OR you can download "VB-Audio
> Virtual Audio Cable/Voicemeeter"
>
> You should be able to transmit this way. It works
> well for me, i can both transmit to HS and decode
> from it in FLDIGI, no problems :)
>
> Feel free to PM me if you need an explanation/a
> guide.

I would like to set this up if you have a guide I would be most grateful.
regards
Adrian
26HS1259
2019-05-08 00:37
I would like to set this up if you have a guide I would be most grateful.
regards
Adrian
26HS1259
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.