Forum List Message List Search
Fake side or a new url?
2010-01-13 19:51
found hamshere under this url http://www.dxtuners.com/

73s Mario
Re: Fake side or a new url?
2010-01-13 20:03
Admin
Yes, that is correct. I am the father of Javaradio.com and DxTuners.com.

I invented a remotely controlled radio network in 1997 called Javaradio. Then Sun Microsystems threathened to sue me for using the Trademark "Java" in 2003 so I changed the name to DxTuners.com. Alltogether I ran the remotely controlled radio network for 11 years.

In 2008, when I was about to close DxTuners I was approached by a young fellow Ivo Smits from Holland who had reverse enginered my system and were about to build his own network.

We made an agreement that he could carry on with my DxTuners client software together with his new server under the name www.GlobalTuners.com providing that the system was not going to be commercial. The GlobalTuners system still breathes the DxTuners spirit and a lot of things used in his system were inherited from my invention.

Ivo and his team has since then developed new clients and constantly improved their new server platform. He is a very skilled professional and I hope to work with Ivo in the future on some joint ventures.

Kelly Lindman
5B4AIT
Re: Fake side or a new url?
2010-01-13 20:50
hi Kelly

Thank you for the quick answer so now i now.
I saw this URL in the past in an other context,"ahm" i don't know what exactly it was i thing a search page or so.
In this case it looks suspicious to me.
73s and all the best mario
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.