Corona Admin
Forum List Message List Search
Did you know?
2017-03-12 16:52
Did you know the HS 4 the DX Spot Cluster is NOT for chatting or as a message board or for begging the station you spotted, to call you?

It is to spot the station you HEAR! Please use the spotting cluster as it should be used. If in doubt...Don't spot!

Do you know lots of stations DON'T want to be spotted? Great example is OX3/WL1B - Brandin in Greenland. He keeps asking over and over ...Please do not spot me! If you do I will qrt....and he does just that if he is spotted.

Think before you spot....does this user Want to be spotted? Common courtesy would be to ASK the station if he wants to be spotted. I never spot ANY stations unless I am asked to do so.

Did you know on the various Nets on HS 4? The net controller asks at the start of the net ....Please do not spot the net controller or the stations in the net. YET, it keeps happening. Why?

Did you know? The spotted station CAN'T read your message at all or who spotted him????? Makes one wonder why spot?

We have 2 ears and 1 mouth which the old expression means....we should do twice as much listening as we do talking!!

Enjoy this great program! WE can make it fun for everyone!

Paul
2HS3433

© HamSphere AB, All Right Reserved.