QSL CARDS question
2015-06-16 12:39
i send a qsl card and put only my callsign and my name is this a problem? Do i have to put more information? Sorry i am Greek i dont know to write properly in English....
Re: QSL CARDS question
2015-06-16 20:01
That's not a problem for the system to confirm the QSO, but maybe for the other station.
It would be better to use the regular icons for name, callsign (of the other station), frequency and date/time.

73 and good DX from Jörg :-)
JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2015-09-10 10:29
Is it possible to add a comment onto my qsl card, and how do I do it, thank you.
2015-09-10 10:58
Yes, it is. In the card-editor you can use the "Comment" Icon and in your radio-logbook just use the field below the word "Comment" to type your text before saving this entry.

In the QSL-Card this text will be indicated at the position of the "Comment" Icon.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
2017-01-16 16:37
This might be a silly question but I need help understanding something on my card when I make it.
When I finish making my card and look at the preview the call sign in the lower QSO box is the same as the example. Is that call sign supposed to be the same as mine in that box and if so how do I change it in the card editor??? Thanks for any answers.
2017-01-17 12:45
There are no "silly questions", only "silly answers". ;-)

Yes, that's correct. This example (it's one callsign from Kelly, the founder) is only the "Joker" (wildcard) for the editor.
If you send this card later on, the other station will see its own callsign at this place.

Also YOUR callsign will be at that position where you put the icon on. In editor all values are just examples, not more.

JO31ok
Bochum / Germany
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login